tomorrow ECB

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 04:39 AM

if that is unable to push the stock markets up, in Europe we are going to face letargy......zzzzzzzzzz

I' m already close to that.....

Edited by andr99, 09 June 2021 - 04:40 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 02:58 PM

if that is unable to push the stock markets up, in Europe we are going to face letargy......zzzzzzzzzz

Let me ask you one question, and its for everybody on this board, 1 year from today will the US economy still be on the proverbiaal teat, will it be standing on its own, will it ever be standing on its own.

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 03:31 PM

Let me ask you one question, and its for everybody on this board, 1 year from today will the US economy still be on the proverbiaal teat, will it be standing on its own, will it ever be standing on its own.

One year from today they will be pumping as usual imo......

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 03:50 PM

If I' m not wrong....Greenspan used to say that a growing stock market is good for the economic growth which explains that they don' t let the stock market on its own, given that  if they did so it would crash or correct deeply in the best case. So what other chance do they have if not going on like usual ?    

Edited by andr99, 09 June 2021 - 03:51 PM.

#5 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 04:56 PM

It depends on which plague hits us next...

Biden’s press plane was about to head to Europe. Then Brood X cicada locusts ‘invaded’

#6 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 07:48 PM

Think about this....

Majority of people dead from covid were either old, obese, diabetic, had heart disease, or a combination of these.

Those people were a huge burden on Medicare which is going to go bankrupt first.

Who did covid help? Like the good detective always looks for who had the motive to commit murder.

China has a problem. With the single child policy for decades, there are fewer young people to support the seniors.

USA has the same problem. Too many seniors on Medicare.

So detective pdx5 concludes the covid virus was created in a Chinese lab with additional funding by US govt-CDC..

But please do not ask me for evidence, since I have none.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#7 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 10 June 2021 - 08:19 AM

Totally agree and makes sense pdx!!