Photo

New IMF COIN - June 1st 5 cents to 28 cents today. Is this legitimate?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 04:26 PM

Anyone have an opinion on the new IMF Coin (International Monetary Fund)  that has started trading at 5 cents in June, it went over 28 cents today now correcting.

Martin Armstrong has written they may want to try and replace the US dollar with this coin which he is skeptical of their attempts to control the world economy when the UN and IMF - World Bank does not produce anything to justify being in control of the world's economy.

I have a contact from a big US bank JP Morgan Chase in Asia that said a few days ago this IMF coin could hit 30-40 dollars in 6 months when it goes public and will go to 30 cents by the end of this week. It can only be bought by internal subscription if you know someone at this time. K Wave said on the gold forum there is the danger this is a scam and could not find hard evidence that the charting site showing the coin trading 24/7 is part of the IMF. 

IMF coin can only be bought by first buying USDT cryptocurrency.  

http://wattoh.com/#/...?symbol=imfusdt

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 07:56 PM

Anyone have an opinion on the new IMF Coin (International Monetary Fund)  that has started trading at 5 cents in June, it went over 28 cents today now correcting.

Martin Armstrong has written they may want to try and replace the US dollar with this coin....

As I shared here a couple of months ago, I believe many are woefully underestimating the future importance of this developing “way of doing business”. It’s only a matter “of when” the US and other countries will have their own Cryptocurrency...maybe not replace paper and coin by 2035, but it will surely be a preferred option of global monetary transfer by then.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 10:11 PM

Martin Armstrong has written they may want to try and replace the US dollar with this coin....

As I shared here a couple of months ago, I believe many are woefully underestimating the future importance of this developing “way of doing business”. It’s only a matter “of when” the US and other countries will have their own Cryptocurrency...maybe not replace paper and coin by 2035, but it will surely be a preferred option of global monetary transfer by then.

Fib

Governments like the idea of their own cryptos without cash anymore because then they can tax everything that moves. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 11:18 PM

Fib

Governments like the idea of their own cryptos without cash anymore because then they can tax everything that moves.

More to the point...if your enemies are using such payment methods to destroy your way of life, you must find a way to upset the apple cart or at least be competitive in doing so.

The layers of this onion run deeper than what it seems to be on the surface.

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#5 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 01:50 PM

IMHO, the crypto sector is in a downtrend for now, and BTC has a Hurst nominal 40-week projection down to the ~13,734 range, which is about at the bottom channel UTL:

BTC-W-07-02-21-HP20-W.jpg

#6 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 02:54 PM

IMF Coin is definitely not in a down trend, it has gone from 5 cent to over 32 cents in a month. http://wattoh.com/#/...?symbol=imfusdt

#7 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,882 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 05:44 PM

Digital Dollar is "inevitable", Fedcoin will give government total control

Kitco.com

Digital, state-issued currency is the "inevitable" next step of our economic evolution, says Cameron Chell, executive chairman of CurrencyWorks, who concedes it can be a "scary proposition."

Central bank digital currencies, or CBDCs, are currently under development from several major central banks around the world, including the People's Bank of China , the European Central Bank, and the Bank of England.

Recently, the U.S. Federal Reserve  announced that it will take measures to ensure that the U.S. will retain a leadership position in the development of CBDCs, although an American digital dollar, or Fedcoin, would still need congressional approval.

Speaking to Michelle Makori, editor-in-chief of KitcoNews, Chell said that digital dollars,, will eventually be adopted by governments.

It all sure reminds me of this from Sunday School:

"And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number (crypto?) of its name."

All administered by bureaucrats, the foretold "Kings" without a kingdom.

Anyway, I am digging up my buried cash and buying 180 proof Everclear vodka and burying it in place of my cash.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 02 July 2021 - 06:00 PM.

#8 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 06:38 PM

Central bank digital currencies, or CBDCs, are currently under development from several major central banks around the world, including the People's Bank of China , the European Central Bank, and the Bank of England.

Governments can benefit from a digital dollar from saving billions of dollars a year in printing physical bills, but more importantly, it will give authorities more control over the populace with the ability to track the provenance of transactions.”

How is this any different from today’s various ways of tracking? From banking accounts to VISA to cookies, unless you live in a cave, there are no secrets anymore...everything is trackable/traceable! This kind of rudimentary thinking makes one shake his head and groan like “Lurch” especially when sources like this get paid thousands to millions of dollars a year for their “expertise”.

Fib

#9 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 06:42 PM

IMF Coin is definitely not in a down trend, it has gone from 5 cent to over 32 cents in a month. http://wattoh.com/#/...?symbol=imfusdt

IMF and world governments jumping into crypto is NOT bullish for those that exist, and that is another reason for my being bearish in this sector... gobbermint wants control and taxes, and will get both when they take over the digital segment.

#10 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 07:45 PM

IMF and world governments jumping into crypto is NOT bullish for those that exist, and that is another reason for my being bearish in this sector...gobbermint wants control and taxes, and will get both when they take over the digital segment.

Thinking back over the last 15 months, how would things be any different than they are currently? 

One thing we do know, however, is that the “Gubbermint” is always two or three steps behind due its slow moving, Keynesian based bureaucracy.

Fib