The 8:30 AM work of fiction

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 03:35 PM

7 ways men live without working in America (yahoo.com)

#2 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 04:46 PM

Should be easy enough to replace the American men. Taliban order Kabul women to exit the workforce (msn.com)

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 06:40 PM

1/3 of working age Americans are very lucky they do not live in the country which has more millionaires/based on size of country than any other country in world, because in that country there is no food stamps and no unemployment for working age people.

Of course there is no need for unemployment there, because the unemployment rate is -33%. (33% more jobs than there are workers). 

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 08:52 AM

I know this to be true:

A large percentage are Baby Daddies and owe court ordered child support.

It makes no sense for them to have a "real" low wage job because their debts will be taken out of it before they ever see any of it..

They probably double their final take home pay by working for under the table cash and their employer avoids all the taxes and paperwork.

Meanwhile, thanks to LBJ's Great Society, the "independent women" have taxpayers care for them and their children from cradle to college to the grave while they have another baby daddy "staying" with them for free.

I'll never forget what  the guy at the convince store said while buying a $75 carton of cigarettes and a money order:

"This Child Support is killing me."  (but not the cigarettes!)

PS: Don't get mad at me. I even recommended that my divorced daughter going to college on a Pell Grant not get married and lose all of her freebies.

She didn't listen. She's hard headed like her mother. ;-)

Now married to a police officer 20 years, they scrape by in a rent house.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 20 September 2021 - 08:57 AM.

#5 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,221 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 11:41 AM

I talk to many men, who it is not worth working, or working under the table...    In many cases once taxes is taken out it is not worth working and become a slave to society....   Personally, if the kids are living with me I should take care of them, if they are living with her they should be her responsibility.  Quite frankly it becomes difficult to support 5 kids and two separate households....