YOUTUBE, GOOGLE END FREE SPEECH!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 03:16 PM

Ya I heard that what a joke and every single person there was supposedly double vaxxed.  I'm curious what pdx5's antibody account is after 7 mths.  Myself and 4 of my friends who got covid 10 mths ago just had ours done and were all still full load naturally, the only way to go in my view if you are under 70 and forget even touching kids they are the last people that need it or masks!!  I cant stand political science, one day real science will return.... 

Yeah, It has not been reported at all as far as I can tell...Gee, I wonder why?

From the Israeli data presented at the FDA booster meeting Sep 17.

Further, effectiveness estimates from 20 June 2021 to 17 July 2021 showed that VE against SARS‑CoV‑2 infections and against symptomatic COVID-19 progressively declined as time-from-vaccine increased, with individuals ≥16 years of age vaccinated in January having only 16% effectiveness against symptomatic COVID-19, which was not statistically significantly different from zero.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#22 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 04:07 PM

Check out the dictator and his Congressional cronies at the annual baseball game last night....head shaking: http://pic.twitter.com/4kRLNAoUGP

Wake up people...you're all being played for fools.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#23 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 05:11 PM

Meanwhile in Australia where they’ve had rotating shutdowns since last year..many with just ONE case: https://tinyurl.com/3s27ref6

Stand up for your freedoms or lose them folks…don’t be afraid of bullies who want to control you.

Moving on.

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#24 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 12:48 PM

And no sooner said, Australia has finally admitted to their failed Draconian policies and have made an about face: https://tinyurl.com/yzptxm6e

We'll see how quickly things "return to normal"...or not.

Fib