GREAT NEWS: COVID cases down 20%

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 09:24 AM

Meanwhile India knocked it down with Ivermectin. But, promoting that is "misinformation" according to Google/YouTube, Facebook,Twitter, etc., along with those who just live to stick their heads up the government's butt and scream, "oh please, please protect me". Besides, the makers of Ivermectin probably don't make enough money to bribe the "powers that be".

you are sure that is what did it and not the near one billion vaccine doses they have administered ?

https://www.msn.com/

===============================================================================================================================================================

"Recently Indian press touted that Uttar Pradesh, India’s most populous state with about 230 million people was nearly COVID-19 free. An amazing accomplishment chronicled by TrialSite—a heroic public health story demonstrating how organized, proactive testing, early care, and quarantines contributed to overcoming an outright scary Delta variant-based surge from April to May of this year. The proactive use of Ivermectin, included in a home health care kit, showed to be instrumental in combating the incredibly virulent and transmissible strain of SARS-CoV-2. Public health workers made continuous visits to homes in villages and districts across the state, proactively testing and treating the condition immediately, including household contacts. Even the World Health Organization (WHO) praised the effort, yet omitted the use of Ivermectin—a scandal. Now Microsoft News (MSN) posted the story for the world to read, digest and hopefully understand."

https://trialsitenew...-establishment/  

===============================================================================================================================================================

And from Argentina more about the efficacy of a cheap AND SAFE drug that big money has suppressed all over the world......

"Then, late in the month, Mirta Carvallo, M.D. a retired pediatric dermatologist in Buenos Aires, Argentina, heard a rumor. “Something’s going on with ivermectin in Australia,” she told her husband, Hector. Researchers at Monash University had reportedly neutralized the Covid virus in laboratory tests, she said.  

A retired endocrinologist, professor of internal medicine, and former director of one of the city’s largest hospitals, Hector Carvallo, then 63, was instantly intrigued. An anti-parasitic medicine, ivermectin has saved millions in the southern hemisphere from the plague of onchocerciasis, or river blindness. 

He and Mirta had prescribed it countless times for dermatologic ailments like scabies and rosacea, and he calls it “one of the safest medicines I’ve ever used.” Acclaimed as one of the most important medicines of the 20th century, ivermectin won its discoverers the Nobel Prize in 2015.

Within weeks—long before the Australians even reported their findings—Carvallo and a colleague would conduct the first human trials of ivermectin for prevention in the fight against Covid.

“I am not ashamed to say I cried when we got the results,” Carvallo recalls in a recent Zoom interview. 

Alas, months later, “I cried again,” Carvallo says. That’s when medical authorities in Argentina—and soon others around the world—began their ongoing effort to suppress public knowledge of ivermectin’s efficacy and safety, and to question Carvallo’s results and attack his reputation.

It’s a story the world, and history, needs to know."

https://rescue.subst...om-buenos-aires  (Emphasis is MINE)

Edited by Iblayz, 01 October 2021 - 09:26 AM.

#12 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 09:49 AM

"ongoing effort to suppress public knowledge of ivermectin’s efficacy"

When  governments are corrupt from head to toe and in bed with the False Prophet Media, who can you trust on anything?

Media owned "Fact" Checkers? LOL.

But it's nothing new.

"Nothing to see here.

Get in line.

Move along.

Get a shot.

Wear a mask.

Shut up and ask no questions."

Fed Accountability Under Fire After Stock-Trading Revelations

Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell owned municipal bonds of the same type bought by the Fed during the coronavirus pandemic.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 01 October 2021 - 09:59 AM.

#13 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 02:00 PM

THE COVID PILL
'CUTS HOSPITALIZATION, DEATH IN HALF'

Merck said Friday it plans to seek emergency use authorization for the drug in the U.S. as soon as possible. The company also plans to submit marketing applications to other international drug regulators.

If authorized by regulatory bodies, molnupiravir could be the first oral antiviral medicine for Covid. Antiviral treatments now in use, such as remdesivir, are administered intravenously.

“With the virus continuing to circulate widely, and because therapeutic options currently available are infused or require access to a healthcare facility, antiviral treatments that can be taken at home to keep people with Covid-19 out of the hospital are critically needed.”

Recruitment into the study is being stopped early due to the positive results: Of the patients who received a placebo, 14.1% were hospitalized or died by day 29. No deaths were reported in patients who were given molnupiravir within the 29-day period, while eight deaths were reported in placebo-treated patients.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 01 October 2021 - 02:08 PM.

#14 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 02 October 2021 - 09:56 AM

THE COVID PILL
'CUTS HOSPITALIZATION, DEATH IN HALF'

Merck said Friday it plans to seek emergency use authorization for the drug in the U.S. as soon as possible. The company also plans to submit marketing applications to other international drug regulators.

If authorized by regulatory bodies, molnupiravir could be the first oral antiviral medicine for Covid. Antiviral treatments now in use, such as remdesivir, are administered intravenously.

“With the virus continuing to circulate widely, and because therapeutic options currently available are infused or require access to a healthcare facility, antiviral treatments that can be taken at home to keep people with Covid-19 out of the hospital are critically needed.”

Recruitment into the study is being stopped early due to the positive results: Of the patients who received a placebo, 14.1% were hospitalized or died by day 29. No deaths were reported in patients who were given molnupiravir within the 29-day period, while eight deaths were reported in placebo-treated patients.

NO THANKS until  A LOT more than 30 days of testing...

Note that that trial was done with at least 1 comorbiditity.

I am fairly confident, the difference between placebo and non-comorbiditized folks would have had far different results.

But since most of America does not give a darn about their health with 73% either Overweight or Obese as of 2018 https://www.cdc.gov/...-overweight.htm, then for them, could be worth the potential long term risk...or not. That is the issue with NO long term safety data, eh?

https://arstechnica....-hammers-covid/

Molnupiravir delivers a precise blow to viral RNA polymerase by posing as a building block for RNA. In the body, molnupiravir is forged into a deceptive ribonucleoside that the polymerase unwittingly incorporates into new strands of viral RNA instead of cytidine. This is essentially lethal. Researchers call the effect a "viral error catastrophe," in which the rate of genetic mutations or errors exceeds a threshold compatible with the virus surviving.

These types of nucleoside decoy drugs raise concerns of creating problems for human enzymes, too. For this reason, pregnant people were carefully excluded from trials. However, so far, all the animal and clinical trials have suggested good safety results.

Let's hope playing God does not end up in disaster of either unexpected mutants, or interference with body's natural immune system.

If it does indeed survive those challenges over a long period of time, then yes, could be a big breakthrough, not only for Covid, but other viruses as well.

But I will not be surprised at all if we find out down the road that this big pharma offering does have some surprises in store for those who jump early.....

Edited by K Wave, 02 October 2021 - 09:57 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#15 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 02 October 2021 - 11:16 AM

Many older folks of my generation are perhaps more cautious about any new "Miracle" drug, remembering  Thalidomide, Estrogen, and the polio vaccine deaths.

Thalidomide was a widely used drug in the late 1950s and early 1960s for the treatment of nausea in pregnant women. It became apparent in the 1960s that thalidomide treatment resulted in severe birth defects in thousands of children.

Then there was Estrogen given in high doses which increased ovarian and breast cancer risk.

It attacked both my Mother-in law at 45 and her daughter at 45. Both died from the cancers.

"Although estrogen alone improves the symptoms of menopause, it increases the risk of cancer of the uterus (endometrial cancer). The relationship between circulating estrogen levels in postmenopausal women and the risk of breast cancer is well established, with an approximately 2-fold higher risk"

Then there was the polio vaccine mistake.

Once six vaccinated children died, inoculations halted until more information about their safety could be gathered. In all, 10 kids who were vaccinated early on died after becoming infected with polio, and some 200 experienced some degree of paralysis.

Personally I know a man who could barely walk or talk after just getting the "flu shot" which caused permanent partial paralysis.

I see us at this point: unknown risk vs questionable reward

At least in Vegas, you know the odds and get free drinks!

Edited by Rogerdodger, 02 October 2021 - 11:39 AM.

#16 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 02 October 2021 - 12:46 PM

mark is it?https://www.hackensa...n-for-covid-19/

best,
klh

#17 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 02 October 2021 - 03:10 PM

"Many older folks of my generation are perhaps more cautious about any new "Miracle" drug, remembering  Thalidomide, Estrogen, and the polio vaccine deaths."

Older folks are usually not educated is statistics. The number of Americans who have received covid-19 vaccines is gargantuan. It is bigger by orders of magnitude than TOTAL vaccinations for Thalidomide, Estrogen, and polio vaccine COMBINED. It is THREE TIMES bigger than Biden's votes in 2020. Current VAERS (vaccine adverse effects reporting system) run by our gov't reports 0.0077% deaths from covid Vaccines. Even that number is highly inflated, since how can they be sure it was vaccine causing death or it was death WITH vaccine. Just like the death numbers from covid are inflated. If a person dies and then tests positive for covid, CDC considers it death from covid. I bet they count George Floyd's death as caused by covid.

With 0.0077% (exaggerated most likely) deaths, vaccines are 99.9923% non fatal. Drinking a full glass of red wine could be less safe than 99.9923%.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule