Yet more proof that Gene shots are not vaccines

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 09:44 AM

As I have said repeatedly, these Gene Shots are really nothing more than extended monoclonal antibody type treatments where the antibodies are created in your body rather than injected.

This paper provides more proof that they do not offer any long-term efficacy at all, in terms of antibodies or T Cell response... unlike natural infection, or a real vaccine...

Again, I go where the data and facts lead, rather than believing BS because I want to believe the BS, like so many do...

And just as a side note, there is growing evidence that vascular issues are dose dependent... so keep on injecting at your peril...

https://www.biorxiv.....09.30.462488v1

"Here, we analyzed antibody responses to the homologous Wu strain as well as several variants of concern, including the emerging Mu (B.1.621) variant, and T cell responses in a subset of these volunteers at six months (day 210 post-primary vaccination) after the second dose.

Our data demonstrate a substantial waning of antibody responses and T cell immunity to SARS-CoV-2 and its variants, at 6 months following the second immunization with the BNT162b2 vaccine.

Notably, a significant proportion of vaccinees have neutralizing titers below the detection limit"

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 10:13 AM

and yet for everything on line which states they are not effective I can find 10 which states that they are :

"Yesterday in the New England Journal of Medicine, two more studies confirmed high rates of vaccine effectiveness (VE), even against severe disease, and the vaccines' potential to prevent disease transmission.

The VE study used a test-negative design to look at COVID-19 vaccination in US adults 50 years and older, calculating a VE of 89% against COVID hospitalization, 90% against COVID-related intensive care unit (ICU) admission, and 91% against COVID-related emergency department (ED) or urgent care clinic (UCC) visits. "

#3 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 04:13 PM

And along the lines of dose dependent vascular issues, yet another country bans moderna..

https://www.zerohedg...flammation-risk

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#4 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 08:31 PM

At least 216,268,034 people or 66% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 186,618,184 people or 57% of the population have been fully vaccinated.

These covid vaccines more popular in America than any other vaccine in history of vaccines.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#5 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 09:37 PM

At least 216,268,034 people or 66% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 186,618,184 people or 57% of the population have been fully vaccinated.

These covid vaccines more popular in America than any other vaccine in history of vaccines.

seems to me that close to 100% of the population had smallpox vaccine

#6 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 11:32 PM

seems to me that close to 100% of the population had smallpox vaccine

Popular? Not at all. There were a great many protests against smallpox vaccinations for many decades, made compulsory in England and Wales in 1853, made compulsory in America in 1902 and later enforced by threats of jail and not allowing unvaccinated children to attend school. The WHO also made it compulsory throughout the world, finally eradicating smallpox in 1980.

If by "popular," you mean the % of the population vaccinated, then "yes," finally it was popular. There were similar anti vaccination resistance to the diphtheria vaccine, MMR, and all others as well, which were made compulsory.  Google any history of each vaccination. Realize too that there always are some insignificantly small percentage of people for whom any of these may have a negative effect but with an overwhelmingly higher probability of severe illness or death for those who are unvaccinated who are also reducing the possibility of eradication.

As for the alarmist concerns about the risks for the Covid mRNA vaccines, here's a non-technical summary of very recent findings that there are no significant side-effects. However, I have little doubt that any information will stop the onslaught of posts with anxiety inducing information that have no merit.

https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/16176833/

#7 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 10 October 2021 - 08:45 PM

However, I have little doubt that any information will stop the onslaught of posts with anxiety inducing information that have no merit.

Yep, they are all FOOLS. So many writers that know so much and have so much expertise, yet they are all fools. The only one who knows anything about Covid is Claire......and she believes EVERYTHING that the government says and she is RIGHT! ALWAYS! And there are so many well trained and well educated experts with tons of experience who are......well........they are just idiots.

Tell me Claire, admit it, you've got little models of the COVID virus hanging all over your house.

#8 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,017 posts

Posted 10 October 2021 - 10:24 PM

There are no long term data on the vaccines. And nobody is looking seriously for side effects. Myocarditis comes to mind. That's problematic. Fortunately, there are real vaccines in the works and plenty of new and old effective treatments. Plus vitamin D. And the old MMR, which, at the end of the day, I'm willing to bet a few shekels is more effective for longer than the fancy new mRNA vaccines.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#9 chem

chem

• Traders-Talk User
  • 187 posts

Posted 10 October 2021 - 10:33 PM

It doesn't appear the protection narrative is aging well ...

https://nationalfile...cinated-people/

#10 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 11 October 2021 - 01:11 PM

It doesn't appear the protection narrative is aging well ...

https://nationalfile...cinated-people/

No, it's not...day by day more and more infections are coming from those who were promised that if they took the vaccine that they would be protected.

And even when it's failing, the Bolsheviks will push the lie even harder but to no avail.

In my neighborhood alone, I know of 3 of my neighbors who got COVID just in the last week after being "fully vaccinated" since the spring.

But, at least, they were able to travel over the summer after providing a 3 day negative test...one neighbor even going to Hawaii twice.

Now we'll see if having the vaccines will keep them out of the hospital and/or reduce the number of days of illness.

Bottom line: humans can't control nature...it will always find a way around such acts of folly.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions