• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,426 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 05:10 AM

https://it.investing...le-zero-2024955

translation.....Crypto currency squid game was a fraud...now it's worth zero. Its creators ran away with 2 million dollars after closing the project. 

BINGO !!!!!!!!

that' s what happens when you have faith in human honesty.......usually those who have that attitude are called SIMPLETONS

Cryptos are the future ? No they are the present.......the present of frauds

Edited by andr99, 02 November 2021 - 05:15 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 08:18 AM

Cryptos are the future ? No they are the present.......the present of frauds

The same way said under the Buttowood Tree.

Did you know the latest count of worldwide Cryptos is somewhere around 8,000?!? Like stocks that are traded on the over-the-counter markets, there’s always high risk without personal due diligence.

Crypto’s are no different. 

Fib

Edited by fib_1618, 02 November 2021 - 08:20 AM.

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,426 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 08:41 AM

unregulated financial instruments......translated means high risk of fraud. However....anyone has the right to think freely

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 11:18 AM

unregulated financial instruments......translated means high risk of fraud.

Again...the same was said for over 140 YEARS after that faithful day under the Buttonwood Tree in 1792.

The same can be said of the "assimilated" Milan Exchange which wasn't regulated for some 165 YEARS before the creation of CONSOB.

And as Player 001 confided at the end, "regulation" is also ripe with fraud in and of itself anyway...it only makes you feel better when self discipline isn't used.

51 weeks to go.

Fib

BTW: for someone who has for many years separated yourself as being somehow "conservative" compared to the south, your ongoing bias toward various forms of social engineering continues to betray you...including your current cross reference to Squid Game with this subject matter.

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,426 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 11:38 AM

The same can be said of the "assimilated" Milan Exchange which wasn't regulated for some 165 YEARS before the creation of CONSOB.

Fib

My land became unfortunately italy in 1866, the darkest year for the whole North East region where I come from, but let' s avoid considerations about that. Let' s just focus on those 165 years in which Milan's stock exchange was not regulated. Given that Lombardy and its capital Milan became italy just a very few years before us, that would mean that Consob was created yesterday or so. A bit difficult to believe. However......

''BTW ....for someone who has for many years separated yourself as being somehow "conservative" compared to the south''...................not following you on this point

I' m not conseravtive compared to anyone and for sure not conservative compared to the south of the ''country''. I' m a supporter of self-determination and if my own people were asked to self determinate themselves in a referendum like the Scottish one,  I have no doubt what they would choose......the reason why we will never have one. However Fib, we are in democracy and you are free to think as you like both with regards of cryptos and everything else.  

Edited by andr99, 02 November 2021 - 11:40 AM.

#6 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,463 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 11:46 AM

Fib

My land became unfortunately italy in 1866, the darkest year for the whole North East region where I come from, but let' s avoid considerations about that. Let' s just focus on those 165 years in which Milan's stock exchange was not regulated. Given that Lombardy and its capital Milan became italy just a very few years before us, that would mean that Consob was created yesterday or so. A bit difficult to believe. However......

''BTW ....for someone who has for many years separated yourself as being somehow "conservative" compared to the south''...................not following you on this point

I' m not conseravtive compared to anyone and for sure not conservative compared to the south of the ''country''. I' m a supporter of self-determination and if my own people were asked to self determinate themselves in a referendum like the Scottish one,  I have no doubt what they would choose......the reason why we will never have one. However Fib, we are in democracy and you are free to think as you like both with regards of cryptos and everything else.  

Curious, how is Covid doing there, yu guys don't have vax passports or do you??

#7 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 11:56 AM

Fib

You may be part of a Socialized Democracy, but here in the states, we are given the right to free speech and thought under our Constitutional Republican Government.

But now I'm curious...you would rather be under Austrian rule than that of Italian - or - am I missing something of the history of the Kingdom of Lombardy–Venetia??

Fib

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,426 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 12:31 PM

Fib

You may be part of a Socialized Democracy, but here in the states, we are given the right to free speech and thought under our Constitutional Republican Government.

But now I'm curious...you would rather be under Austrian rule than that of Italian - or - am I missing something of the history of the Kingdom of Lombardy–Venetia??

Fib

I' d rather be under the rule of a Northern Republic, which was the original project in 1850, including the whole North East plus Lombardy plus the North West because even though we don' t understand each other when we speak our different native languages even though they're all Northerners, we do respect each other and none of us pretend to live on someone else's shoulders nor we pretend to export criminal organizations (that don' t belong to us) elsewhere.  Also we don' t like to feed those who have occupied in our Northern regions the state administration at every level, coming by reccomendation from elsewhere, from regions that have little to share with us and have always been feeded by us.............hope this clarifies  

Edited by andr99, 02 November 2021 - 12:35 PM.

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,426 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 12:37 PM

Fib

we do have a green pass.....those who are not vaccinated, just a few, must be tested every two days spending their own money if they want to go to work or to school or...wathever.

Covid situation is currently under control.....increasing but slightly and just a little fraction of what's happening for example in England 

Edited by andr99, 02 November 2021 - 12:41 PM.

#10 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,463 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 12:39 PM

Fib

we do have a green pass.....those who are not vaccinated, just a few, must be tested every two days if they want to go to work or to school or...wathever

Are they including natural immunity?  Are the double vaxxed getting sick to?  I s covid still there or moved on?