Squid Game crypto....a fraud

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 12:47 PM

unregulated financial instruments......translated means high risk of fraud.

The same can be said of the "assimilated" Milan Exchange which wasn't regulated for some 165 YEARS before the creation of CONSOB.

Fib

My land became unfortunately italy in 1866, the darkest year for the whole North East region where I come from, but let' s avoid considerations about that. Let' s just focus on those 165 years in which Milan's stock exchange was not regulated. Given that Lombardy and its capital Milan became italy just a very few years before us, that would mean that Consob was created yesterday or so. A bit difficult to believe. However......

''BTW ....for someone who has for many years separated yourself as being somehow "conservative" compared to the south''...................not following you on this point

I' m not conseravtive compared to anyone and for sure not conservative compared to the south of the ''country''. I' m a supporter of self-determination and if my own people were asked to self determinate themselves in a referendum like the Scottish one,  I have no doubt what they would choose......the reason why we will never have one. However Fib, we are in democracy and you are free to think as you like both with regards of cryptos and everything else.  

Curious, how is Covid doing there, yu guys don't have vax passports or do you??

we do have a green pass.....those who are not vaccinated, just a few, must be tested every two days if they want to go to work or to school or...wathever

Are they including natural immunity?  Are the double vaxxed getting sick to?  I s covid still there or moved on? 

90% of people that are being hospitalized are all no vax....in the hospitals just a few are those that have been vaccinated (everyone who got vaccinated has received the second dose while those not vaccinated are those who refused the vaccine). The situation is calm...a slight increase as the colder season has come back, but nothing worrysome so far. Nothing even remotely comparable to last year' s situation that was a nightmare.

As for natural immunity....all those who got covid that I know and were able to overcome it, have received some months later one dose of vaccine.  And the very few (10%) that have been vaccinated with both doses and are currently in hospital, probably are those who got little antibodies' response from the vaccine

Edited by andr99, 02 November 2021 - 12:53 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#12 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 01:19 PM

Yes but does your green pass include natural immunity or not?

#13 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 01:31 PM

Yes but does your green pass include natural immunity or not?

A friend of mine got covid and, after overcoming it, was vaccinated with just a dose of vaccine as all that I know who have had covid........he has a green pass because he got vaccinated, otherwise he wouldn' t have it I think. When I downloaded my own green pass I was asked to indicate the day I received the second dose and after an on line control of the correctness of what I was declaring, I was allowed to print my green pass and to post it up on my smartphone. To get a green pass you need to be fully vaccinated if you never were infected or you need to have received a dose of vaccine if you were infected before I believe. There's no such a thing as natural immunity here if you got covid and you didn' t receive a dose of vaccine... all those who have the green pass have at least received a dose. 

As far as I know obviously because I know my situation of a fully vaccinated person which is what I care mostly of.   

Edited by andr99, 02 November 2021 - 01:40 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#14 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 07:29 PM

Aw K thanks, supposedly the EU, UK, Israel and most Scandinavian countries all accept natural immunity for passes.