And there we go again...pandemic out of control among not vaccinated people

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 09:25 AM

Germany, Intensive Care Units of hospitals under pressure because of covid, but they're almost all unvaccinated people 

https://www.liberoqu...i-lockdown.html

translating 

''shocking number of deaths among not vaccinated persons''......''hypothesis of lock down for them'' 

Edited by andr99, 03 November 2021 - 09:30 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,503 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 09:38 AM

Don't agree, here we've seen the double vaxxed in hospitals grow from 6% to now 44% and I hate to say but with the huge vaccination rates all over the place they're running out of people to blame.  Besides that you have to question why medical boards on hospitals here refuse the public to see records even though its the law.  Instead they black out pages.  

#3 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,503 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 09:43 AM

Just saw a picture of Trieste Italy and it kinda shows about 10,000 protesters, maybe time to shut this thing down! 

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 09:49 AM

Just saw a picture of Trieste Italy and it kinda shows about 10,000 protesters, maybe time to shut this thing down! 

10,000 all no vax....but don' t get me wrong, I' m not putting the accent on what people should do or not, I' m just reporting that in most part of Europe we are almost back to the starting point if things get worse

#5 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,503 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 09:50 AM

Awwwww but their green pass says your ok if you just had the virus so are including natural immunity.  Now they just need to pull the pin on length as so far natural immunity lasts way longer than the vaccine, myself and my 3 other friends are great examples of that 11 mths later!! 

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 10:03 AM

however I have faith in science and if a third dose of vaccine is needed I will get it....so far here with the second dose of vaccine and social distancing and mask, we are not doing bad. 

#7 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 519 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 10:11 AM

flowers.gif

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#8 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 02:06 PM

Moderna Covid-19 vaccine generates long-lasting immune memory:

https://www.nih.gov/...g-immune-memory

Edited by claire, 03 November 2021 - 02:07 PM.

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 04:20 PM

https://www.liberoqu...ute-sydney.html

good news coming from the Australians. They have identified a piece of the spike protein that never changes and whatever the covid variant, that piece is always there on its spike protein. That is the key to make covid completely disappear. The new vaccine they' re working at, will have as a target that piece of protein. Let's hope they do quickly, because we're going to end the second pandemic year and we have enough  

#10 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 08:30 PM

That is the key to make covid completely disappear.

Viruses never completely disappear....there is no such thing as "COVID Zero".

Nature will always find a way to evolve to survive...like "Climate Change", puny humans have no power over the forces of the universe.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions