• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 01:16 PM

I am the only person here on Fearless Forecasters, who actually was sick with smallpox.

In my kindergarten years I was vaccinated along with all school children in mid-1940's.

After 2-3 years, I got a heavy dose of smallpox virus during 8 hour train journey and got infected.

First it clearly proves vaccines can not prevent infection. Vaccines do not construct a filtering valve in nose.

If virus material is floating in air, you will inhale it and can become infected. The role of vaccine comes into play after the infection. Because the vaccine would have created anti-bodies for the virus, and they will go to war with the virus AFTER infection occurs. My prior vaccination most likely saved my life because mortality rate with smallpox is 30+%. But I had pox breakout over my entire body, and had fevers 102-103F daily for a week.

Yes K-wave is right in that without vaccination, one can get a mild dose of virus, the body will fight it off and create anti-bodies in the process. But you are playing Russian Roulette. A heavy dose of virus can kill you without a large stock of anti-bodies created by the vaccine.

Edited by pdx5, 04 November 2021 - 01:17 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#22 Ken

Ken

• Traders-Talk User
  • 160 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 07:57 PM

There is a very important point regarding smallpox and COVID-19.  Smallpox was eliminated through vaccination but also there were no animal or insect reservoirs.

This is not true for COVID!  Animal reservoirs of COVID-19 exist; therefore, it is impossible to eradicate COVID-19 from the earth!

#23 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 09:14 PM

There is a very important point regarding smallpox and COVID-19.  Smallpox was eliminated through vaccination but also there were no animal or insect reservoirs.

This is not true for COVID!  Animal reservoirs of COVID-19 exist; therefore, it is impossible to eradicate COVID-19 from the earth!

You are probably right. For same reason influenza virus will never be eradicated.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#24 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 04:18 AM

The Spanish flu that made millions of victims across Europe and then the whole world, at the time of WW1 (it was called Spanish because it spred worldwide from Spain but probably it was brought to Europe by young American soldiers partecipating in WW1 because the first reservoir of infection, researchers say, was in the USA among a group of persons who were employed in pig breeding) ran across the continent and the rest of the world for two-three years, then it completely disappeared. Possibly the virus changed and became no longer lethal. To avoid three years of disasters and millions of deaths we have vaccines, then covid will disappear as it was before for every pandemics of this type. The virus will change and will be no longer lethal. In the meanwhile we have to vaccinate. That's what I think.    

Edited by andr99, 05 November 2021 - 04:24 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#25 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 07:38 AM

Past declared pandemics, their causes, and current status (both viral and bacteria based): https://tinyurl.com/88pftut7

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#26 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 08:00 AM

BTW......I never got vaccinated before for any flu viruses that were around in the last years and before, which thing explains very well that covid to me is a dangerous infective agent. 

Well…I would wager again that if the geopolitical media had daily, if not hourly, updates on how many were infected, their status, and death counts streaming relentlessly as COVID has (to the point of being a theological exercise), you would also be the first in line to get poked for influenza, if not, a cure for the common cold virus. 

Never underestimate the power of State run propaganda campaigns in all their various forms…even the best us can get sucked up in their lies of deception.

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#27 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 08:50 AM

BTW......I never got vaccinated before for any flu viruses that were around in the last years and before, which thing explains very well that covid to me is a dangerous infective agent. 

Well…I would wager again that if the geopolitical media had daily, if not hourly, updates on how many were infected, their status, and death counts streaming relentlessly as COVID has (to the point of being a theological exercise), you would also be the first in line to get poked for influenza, if not, a cure for the common cold virus. 

Never underestimate the power of State run propaganda campaigns in all their various forms…even the best us can get sucked up in their lies of deception.

Fib

nah......you don' t know me, I' m not anxious. I have never worried for any flu and this is the very first vaccine for me after the two I received when I was a kid, smallpox and polio. And I won' t get any othet vaccines apart the third dose of covid vaccine. And it is not the tv the problem, it's all the persons that have died and I knew some of them. They were all in good health or with just little problems. As I said previously......however......    

Edited by andr99, 05 November 2021 - 08:51 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#28 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 518 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 09:08 AM

yes.gif

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#29 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 09:32 AM

Fib

nah......you don' t know me, I' m not anxious. I have never worried for any flu and this is the very first vaccine for me after the two I received when I was a kid, smallpox and polio. And I won' t get any othet vaccines apart the third dose of covid vaccine. And it is not the tv the problem, it's all the persons that have died and I knew some of them. They were all in good health or with just little problems. As I said previously......however......    

And I never worried a day in my life about Covid....other than at the very beginning before I saw the first wave of Anitbody studies, and realized that it was a nothingburger for the VAST majority of the population.

Had it, and was not as bad as many flus I have had over the years...

Different Strokes (levels of paranoid fear) for different folks I guess.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#30 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 09:53 AM

Fib

"Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their own free will." - Joseph Goebbels

Fib