• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 07:13 AM

https://www.zerohedg...tive-preventing

This is a much safer and and better way to approach Covid than the potentially dangerous Gene Shots, or Merck's Mutation Factory pill. (Merck getting hammmered BTW, and rightfully so)

Wish the powers that be would let the same, announced from all the rooftops, studies be done on the much cheaper version that was chosen by the computers as an ideal candidate, and works phenomenally well in vitro.....and as I know from real world experience, works, and works well in vivo, as well as what the countless non-powers that be results have shown.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC7996102/

https://www.nature.c...003-020-01577-x

But in a world driven by the almighty dollar at the expense of everything else...moral, ethics, sanity...I could go on...  at least this looks like a reasonable, albeit super expensive, option that should be pretty effective.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 01:48 PM

And Moderna getting absolutely trashed....

rmna.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 01:53 PM

Study shows dramatic decline in effectiveness of all three COVID-19 vaccines over time

As the Delta variant became the dominant strain of coronavirus across the United States, all three COVID-19 vaccines available to Americans lost some of their protective power, with vaccine efficacy among a large group of veterans dropping between 35% and 85%, according to a new study.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 05 November 2021 - 01:56 PM.

#4 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 07:21 PM

Why continue a losing battle? 225 Million Adult Americans have ALREADY chosen to get jabbed with the mRNA vaccine.

That is 75% of US adults. By election time 2024 November,at this rate it will be 95% of American adults. The other 5% are irrelevant now.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#5 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 06 November 2021 - 09:30 PM

Met a lady tonight at Costco . She and her "immunized" husband were both hospitalized with Covid  after  their being "immunized".

Now, out of rehab, she can barely walk and rides a scooter in the store.

But she is still alive.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 06 November 2021 - 09:31 PM.

#6 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 07 November 2021 - 06:13 PM

I have lost two friends who were fully Immunized one last month... and the other 3 months ago. It broke my heart on so many levels....