• 10,960 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 10:22 AM

https://www.siliconi...?msgid=33582888

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 11:14 AM

If true, this is one of those unintended consequences myself and others have attempted to share with those who have fearfully, if not blindly, “goose-stepped” their way into taking this “cure all” by the New World Order. 

This also means that everyone who took this experimental gene therapeutic will have to take “boosters” for the rest of their lives which would likely mess up their immunity systems against all other future pathogens.  And, of course, those hoping that we will eventually go back to the way things “used to be” will only be able to share this in story and legend. 

Big heavy sigh.

Let this week’s debate begin. 

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 02:15 PM

If true, this is one of those unintended consequences myself and others have attempted to share with those who have fearfully, if not blindly, “goose-stepped” their way into taking this “cure all” by the New World Order. 

This also means that everyone who took this experimental gene therapeutic will have to take “boosters” for the rest of their lives which would likely mess up their immunity systems against all other future pathogens.  And, of course, those hoping that we will eventually go back to the way things “used to be” will only be able to share this in story and legend. 

Big heavy sigh.

Fib

I assume that your suggestion for the debate to begin is a serious offer, despite the "big heavy sigh."

"If true." This is article offers a hypothetical followed by speculative conclusions that have no scientific merit.

The N antibody is one among many parts of the immune system. Yes, there have been findings to indicate that natural infection leaders to higher N-antibodies than the vaccinations, but not that these N-antibodies drop due to vaccines. Both infection and vaccines raise the N antibodies. While infection may lead to higher levels, the vaccine is sufficiently effective for those who are not severely immunocompromised. The latter group doesn't produce sufficient neutralizing protection to the infection either.  And, there's no reason to believe that being vaccinated inhibits any further neutralizing immunity.

For other antibodies, the vaccine increases levels of immunity better than natural infection. For eg, there are higher levels of 8 spike proteins from vaccination compared to natural infection.  https://www.nature.c...541-021-00396-3

Also, " SARS-CoV-2 immunity is retained in a significant proportion of mild COVID-19 convalescents 12 months post-infection in the absence of re-exposure to the virus. Despite this, changes in the amino acid sequence of the Spike antigen that are present in current VoC result in virus evasion of neutralising antibodies, as well as evasion of functional T cell responses."  from:  https://www.medrxiv....1.08.21266035v1

Conclusions based on simplistic and distorted information leads to faulty conclusions. 

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 03:03 PM

Big heavy sigh.

Fib

Conclusions based on simplistic and distorted information leads to faulty conclusions. 

Evidently, complex and well illustrated information, based on nothing more than hypothesis and theory, can also lead one down the same road until such information becomes scientific fact.

Debates do not chastise those who provide a different opinion….they present evidence and allow the reader to make their own decisions.

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#5 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 03:42 PM

Evidently, complex and well illustrated information, based on nothing more than hypothesis and theory, can also lead one down the same road until such information becomes scientific fact.

Debates do not chastise those who provide a different opinion….they present evidence and allow the reader to make their own decisions.

Fib

Yes, I won't argue with that, but the quoted post offered no evidence -- just a conclusion based on an emotionally loaded interpretation of a piece of information not presented in any detail. I don't consider that close to evidence on which the reader can form an opinion.

If someone offered an interpretation of why a particular technical indicator of the stock market has overarching power as a predictive tool, I think you'd want to examine the details of the evidence and the contradictory evidence. Some opinions are evidence based, others are pulled out of a hat to justify a bias and don't deserve equal merit.

#6 chem

chem

• Traders-Talk User
  • 184 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 03:52 PM

Criminal prosecutions of cdc/nih/niaid//fda should be a forgone conclusion to any who bother to perform even a cursory scope of due diligence and not simply parrot the gospel of st fauci. They knew or should have known this:

https://eugyppius.su...tigenic-sin-and

#7 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 05:59 PM

Criminal prosecutions of cdc/nih/niaid//fda should be a forgone conclusion to any who bother to perform even a cursory scope of due diligence and not simply parrot the gospel of st fauci. They knew or should have known this:

https://eugyppius.su...tigenic-sin-and

Thanks for that!

gis
If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#8 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 08:39 PM

Big heavy sigh.

Fib

I assume that your suggestion for the debate to begin is a serious offer, despite the "big heavy sigh."

"If true." This is article offers a hypothetical followed by speculative conclusions that have no scientific merit.

The N antibody is one among many parts of the immune system. Yes, there have been findings to indicate that natural infection leaders to higher N-antibodies than the vaccinations, but not that these N-antibodies drop due to vaccines. Both infection and vaccines raise the N antibodies. While infection may lead to higher levels, the vaccine is sufficiently effective for those who are not severely immunocompromised. The latter group doesn't produce sufficient neutralizing protection to the infection either.  And, there's no reason to believe that being vaccinated inhibits any further neutralizing immunity.

For other antibodies, the vaccine increases levels of immunity better than natural infection. For eg, there are higher levels of 8 spike proteins from vaccination compared to natural infection.  https://www.nature.c...541-021-00396-3

Also, " SARS-CoV-2 immunity is retained in a significant proportion of mild COVID-19 convalescents 12 months post-infection in the absence of re-exposure to the virus. Despite this, changes in the amino acid sequence of the Spike antigen that are present in current VoC result in virus evasion of neutralising antibodies, as well as evasion of functional T cell responses."  from:  https://www.medrxiv....1.08.21266035v1

Evidence is showing that heavily vaccinated areas are having higher rates of infection and even hospitalization as Tony Heller's videos show... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#9 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 09:44 PM

This is NOT HYPOTHESIS, This is not THEORY. Below is my ACTUAL experience with covid vaccines.

>> First & second shots in Feb & march of 2021. Now after 9 months since 1st shot, only side effect I had was tired feeling on next day after 2nd shot. No such effect after 1st shot.

>> Resumed my daily treadmill on 3rd day after second shot. I burned 81 candles in 2021.

Feeling as athletic and strong as in my mid-40's. Can hit 250 yard drives at my age.

>> Got my "booster" today. Thank you tax payers for 3 free vaccine shots.

>> Never suffered covid symptoms since getting jabbed.

>> Enjoyed a cruise from Port Canaveral in September 2021 which would have been impossible without the fully vaccinated document. Booked on next cruise on November 29 on Royal Caribbean ship Independence of the Seas. No un-vaxxed people allowed on either cruises. The covid protocols on last cruise in September were outstanding. It was cleaner and safer than eating in any land restaurant.

>> Other 5 family members ranging in age from 28-63 also were vaxxed earlier this year.

Zero serious adverse side effects from the vaccines. 100+ people I have talked to from condo complex community also report no serious adverse effects 6+ months after the jabs.

>> in conclusion, I can not opine if these vaccines really created anti-bodies. None of us had those tested. But none of us developed symptoms of covid. We could easily have inhaled virus in public places, and might have been infected. But the virus was killed off before developing symptoms.

>> My only opinion regarding covid vaccines is they are a big nothing burger in causing adverse effects.

I say that based on personal experience and VAERS numbers for serious side effects.

>> 228,570,531 people or 70% of the population already jabbed, I have not seen reports of people dropping dead on the side walks. Statistically, these vaccines are a big nothing burger in causing serious adverse effects.

https://usafacts.org...tracker-states/

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#10 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 10:34 PM

Fib

…just a conclusion based on an emotionally loaded interpretation of a piece of information not presented in any detail. 

Here’s the weekly report referenced from the Health Department of the United Kingdom for your detailed review: https://tinyurl.com/38k9324y

They just put out the week 46 report, so the data provided can be considered “old” information, but it is worth noting that Israel and the UK have been about 4-6 weeks ahead of the data curve before the goal posts are moved here in the United States.

I’ve included the latest week 46 report as a matter of courtesy: https://tinyurl.com/4dtdkdak

Remember, all I said was “If True” for I didn’t have the time earlier today to verify and review an arbituary Twitter post to add to my cumulative total of what has already been provided from all sides since early last year.

Fib