• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 22 November 2021 - 09:43 PM

Vaccines Wane Against Infections...
Covid Rebound as Bad as Last November in Some Spots...
Michigan hospitals sound alarm over near-record hospitalizations...
Merkel Warns New Spike 'Worse Than Anything We've Seen'...

#12 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 22 November 2021 - 10:48 PM

Holy moly! Let’s see how much traction this one gets! 

https://tinyurl.com/rp539y39

Thank you for this. Two key takeaways:

1) No vaccine in history has had a proper safety study comparing with a placebo over five years. Fauci was sued to prove his claim that they have back in 2016. He had to admit after 1.5 years of litigation that there is none. Vaccines are the only medical product that are exempt from safety testing.

2) Chinese had three deaths per million with early treatment protocols. HCQ, antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, TCM, vitamins etc. US had 2200 per million.

If it's not obvious to you that pharma profits are more important than lives in North America, you're not paying attention.

The latest fraud: https://tobyrogers.s..._mUQmM-eaMQwNTc

Edited by hhh, 22 November 2021 - 10:51 PM.

#13 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 06:40 AM

I do allow for the more obese in this age group rushing to get jabbed, but over 2 to 1??

How bout the obvious, why are 10 yrat olds being included? and stops at 59?Why does this not just include peopel that are actually being vaccinated???

#14 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 11:44 AM

And the hits just keep on comin' for the Gene Shot recipients in the biggest Mengele experiment ever...

https://www.ahajourn...4.suppl_1.10712

We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#15 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 02:05 PM

Restless-Anal.jpg

Is it just me, or hasn't this been a worldwide problem for decades?   LOL!

Edited by Rogerdodger, 23 November 2021 - 02:07 PM.

#16 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 02:08 PM

I think I am operating with the right method to avoid covid infection WITH SERIOUS SYMPTOMS.

My 2 shots were in Feb & March. After that I began visiting large stores, small stores, large restaurants, small restaurants, doctor's offices for vision & minor aches (had knee pain and pain near elbow). 

In those joints I was visiting, I am sure I was getting small doses of covid virus floating in air.

But the vaccines gave me enough anti-bodies to fight evolving into serious symptoms. Again, maybe. Your big advantage is that you keep up on your physical activity where many your age do not...so that's a plus as it helps your immune system do its job without the need for bells and whistles.

BTW...I've been able to do everything you've done over the last 20 months without a shot or a mask. I continue to shake the hands of everyone I meet. We've even had visitors from California and New York City stay at our home on several occasions and, like you say, "nothing burger". If I had to guess on the percentage that had been poked who have stayed here for multiple days I would say 30% of them. So...it all depends on how your handle yourself. I, myself, miss cruising, but I'll be dam-ed if I will be made a slave to those who have unreasonable fears. I can spend my money elsewhere. Same with the airlines and hotels. Great thing about all this as I now have the largest number of points I've ever had where I can hopefully redeem for future travel plans once all this ridiculous mass hysterical behavior comes to an end.

All this for a pathogen that has killed less than 2% of the global world population? The total destruction of a global economies and direct social interaction?? Talk about overkill....wow!

Have a great cruise!

Fib

I pretty much agree with everything you said above, and you are obviously intelligent, and have a good memory.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#17 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 06:05 PM

"Effectiveness of Covid 19 Vaccinations"

"Table 4 shows negative protection for the over 50 set after 210 days"

I have heard recently that the J&J "protection" is greatly reduced after 60 days!

If you think about it, just getting any shot increases your chance of death from exposure to the sick and dying public!

And don't ignore the reality that driving an automobile to get the shot is also very dangerous!

Besides, I once heard that Global Warming will kill all mankind by the 1980's!

We must all be in Hell now.  devil.gifswoon.gif

Edited by Rogerdodger, 23 November 2021 - 06:18 PM.

#18 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 06:36 PM

"Effectiveness of Covid 19 Vaccinations"

"Table 4 shows negative protection for the over 50 set after 210 days"

I have heard recently that the J&J "protection" is greatly reduced after 60 days!

If you think about it, just getting any shot increases your chance of death from exposure to the sick and dying public!

And don't ignore the reality that driving an automobile to get the shot is also very dangerous!

Besides, I once heard that Global Warming will kill all mankind by the 1980's!

We must all be in Hell now.  devil.gifswoon.gif

Truer words were never spoken....nice spin!

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions