Posted 29 December 2021 - 11:23 AM

LOL.

#12 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 11:42 AM

"so if ivermectin isnt right why go to the trouble of dissing it"

Because it can lead to false hopes and no cure and even death.

Just get more anti-bodies via vaccine, and that gives you better odds of avoiding serious symptoms in the first place (no vaccine can "prevent" infection, it can only help fight virus with additional anti-bodies).

What's more surprising to me I guess is that most people here could probably afford the $5k for monoclonal antibodies, which are super effective, so I dunno why that isn't the first choice being mentioned here for a preferred treatment option.  I'd rather have that than ivermectin or HCQ. All the rich people that got COVID pretty much did that, albeit some did also throw in HCQ or Ivermectin, like Trump and Rogan respectively.

Edited by brucekeller, 29 December 2021 - 11:43 AM.

#13 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 12:52 PM

it can lead to false hopes and no cure and even death.

I thought we are supposed to Follow the SCIENCE, not the agenda driven media hype!

Ivermectin has been effectively used for years for treating various illnesses in mammals, including humans.

It has also been shown to improve breathing in Covid patients.

One can only guess why this SAFE and inexpensive drug is so hated by the $1,000 per second vax profit machine.

The Lancet
Correspondence| Volume 349, ISSUE 9066, P1698, June 07, 1997

"No deaths after ivermectin treatment"
"Many of the patients continued to take ivermectin for months or years after their first dose, and no deaths have been reported.
Administration of ivermectin to geriatric patients does not produce an excess of deaths. This finding accords with several other reports in the published research noting a high degree of safety for this drug in both animals and human beings."

MAYO CLINIC

Ivermectin (Oral Route)

Ivermectin is best taken as a single dose with a full glass (8 ounces) of water on an empty stomach (1 hour before breakfast), unless otherwise directed by your doctor.

Adults and teenagers—Dose is based on body weight and must be determined by your doctor. The usual dose is 150 micrograms (mcg) per kilogram (kg) (68 mcg per pound) of body weight as a single dose. The treatment may be repeated every three to twelve months.

It is obvious that Ivermectin has been tested and safely used for DECADES!

Your JAB and multiple boosters have yet to be studied for long term adverse events.

And manufactures have been given a free pass on liability.

"Orange Man Bad" is an uncurable illness

Edited by Rogerdodger, 29 December 2021 - 01:43 PM.

#14 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 12:55 PM

Ivermectin could be the single safest drug every made, safer than aspirin and definitely safer than Tylenol. But we wouldn't want to upset the jabs' EUAs would we? That would be terribly harmful to the only ones that get immunity from the jabs: the pharmaceutical companies.

#15 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 04:58 PM

"so if ivermectin isnt right why go to the trouble of dissing it"

Because it can lead to false hopes and no cure and even death.

Just get more anti-bodies via vaccine, and that gives you better odds of avoiding serious symptoms in the first place (no vaccine can "prevent" infection, it can only help fight virus with additional anti-bodies).

hahahaha      tell that to the indians and mexicans     so where did u cut and paste that from???   let me guess......NIH...     FLCCC site is for you..

#16 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 05:03 PM

Don't forget Japan, Ivermectin is official Covid treatment there and they're killin' it. No mandatory jabs either.

#17 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 05:26 PM

Don't forget Japan, Ivermectin is official Covid treatment there and they're killin' it. No mandatory jabs either.

its all about the money     mercks $700 pill was originally made for venezula's equine    (HORSE}

Encephalitis

Edited by da_cheif, 29 December 2021 - 05:29 PM.

#18 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 05:38 PM

this from NIH

https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/32533071/

#19 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 05:56 PM

this from canada

https://www.canadian...rm-than-good-2/

#20 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 10:49 PM

HAHAHAHA Ivermectin useful for breathing?

Jabs + daily aerobic exercise = covid is not strong enough to cause breathing problems.

My lungs at  nearly 82 age are in better shape than most horses older than 5 years LOL

Nothing, and I mean nothing beats daily aerobic exercise, not pills, not health foods, not ICQ, not Zinc, Not IVM, not vitamin C. I am a big fan of fast food at Taco Bell and Arby's.

That exercise routine got rid of a basket case of my health issues in my mid-50's such as

pre-diabetic abnormal A1C, High blood pressure, panic attacks in closed malls,

fainting spells at my desk job, chest pains after eating any good meal, hip joint pain, knee joint pain, and as a bonus no colds or flu in 15 years (may be longer but memory is not as good as it was). My balance is good enough to join a ballet class.

Never expected to make it past 75 because no males in my family ever made it past 75. Now 100 looks quite doable, if I have the discipline to drag my butt to the gym every day (Ok I skip gym after mowing lawn with a push mower during hot and humid Florida summers). The bonus of daily exercise is pain free and prescription free living.

It is really sad that no doctor ever pushed me to exercise daily.  I rarely see people of Medicare age in the Gym.

Edited by pdx5, 29 December 2021 - 10:53 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule