• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 10:37 AM

We have seen waves 1 and 2, now in wave 3 as Powell speaks. The e-wave structure suggests new highs on the SPX. The astros had Saturn/Uranus square on Dec 24/27 which usually predicts a major top within 12 trading days and that is late tomorrow. We are also in the Venus retrograde cycle in Capricorn which is about money and debt. Jan 8 saw the Sun conj. Venus and Monday made a low. Jan 16 has the Sun conj. Pluto, and here again debt issues only worse than Monday for 1/18/22 on the downside. We are ending an a-b-c (a) (B) and now © irregular top, which means a large down wave coming!

Friday has Mer Rx square Uranus and 1/18 has Uranus Stationary/Direct. I believe by Thursday 1/20/22 we could crack down to 4233 SPX with the Tuesday being the biggest down day! Should be bullish after this, especially after Feb 3/4. New highs expected this year, perhaps in March/April.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 01:18 PM

I've been looking over the charts and see the possibility we rally strongly into the 14th (GEO) and into the full moon (MLK Holiday). The Sun/Pluto conj Monday could be the initial sell-off. 

We also have Venus RX turn Direct over the weekend of the 22nd/23rd and on the 23rd the Sun conj. Mercury in Aq. which points to a  major low on the 24th, 9 TD's from yesterday. Then 9 TD's later on the 4th of Feb, the Sun conj. Saturn in Aq. which should be a secondary low.

Back in June 2020 the big sell-off occurred on a Thursday and that is the 20th this year. On the 19th, the Sun > Aquarius and the Sun trines Rahu.

For this week we should see wave 3 of C tomorrow [the strongest wave of 5 in a C Wave], likely on the CPI report.

Blessings,

blu

#3 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 518 posts

Posted 12 January 2022 - 09:29 AM

thought venus went direct on the 29th, forgive me if I'm wrong

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#4 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 08:26 AM

That is what my astro program says as well, on 1/29/22 Venus will move direct again.

gis

If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#5 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 12:15 PM

That is what my astro program says as well, on 1/29/22 Venus will move direct again.

gis

Sorry, you two are correct. My GEO top should be 1/18 with Uranus > Direct, the full moon in Leo and Major Geo/Helio Bradley 1/16. SPX could go as high as 4916-18, this would make Friday the 21st the mini crash day and Jan 25 the final low on the LQ moon & Mercury Rx >Capricorn. This puts the secondary low out to Feb 8

Blessings,

blu

#6 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 01:07 PM

Target Friday SPX 4866/67, Tuesday low 4890's

Blessings,

blu

#7 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 08:30 AM

Is that a typo??

#8 blackcloud

blackcloud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 624 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 08:57 AM

Hope everyone took advantage of this gift!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX