• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#1061 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 08:42 AM

boil i believe is going to 150 area xle looks very bullish to me

basically the commodities look great gold will have its day when the currencies 

collapse because of the commodity boom gold is a currency not a commodity

and that is why the banksters hate it it actually has some value 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1062 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 10:19 AM

the full moon and eclipse was this am  stock market declines occur around eclipses

as senor brought out 1786 was this ams low. 1792 is the start of this price cycle.  so we retraced the whole price cycle

it looks to me like we had 5 waves down to these lows . gdx/gld both have 5 waves down

its possible the lows are in for gold/miners

dharma

#1063 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 10:50 AM

the full moon and eclipse was this am  stock market declines occur around eclipses

as senor brought out 1786 was this ams low. 1792 is the start of this price cycle.  so we retraced the whole price cycle

it looks to me like we had 5 waves down to these lows . gdx/gld both have 5 waves down

dharma

Yep IMO it is muy possible, especially in silver and silver miners. Perfect low into this super blood moon and eclipse as well. Like what I am seeing so far. Added a little SPPP and URA this morning as well

Senor

#1064 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 11:10 AM

Well played, Senor.

#1065 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 01:14 PM

dharma

It's possible my signal is coming in a few days early,  price action is looking good with stocks leading. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1066 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 01:45 PM

dharma

It's possible my signal is coming in a few days early,  price action is looking good with stocks leading. 

Good stuff from Jim Curry:

Gold Forecast: It's Time To Buy | Gold Eagle (gold-eagle.com)

Senor

#1067 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 02:20 PM

dharma

Good stuff from Jim Curry:

Gold Forecast: It's Time To Buy | Gold Eagle (gold-eagle.com)

Senor

Thanks Senor, looks good. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#1068 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 02:56 PM

russ your calls are spot on.   nice work

dharma

#1069 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 03:44 PM

russ your calls are spot on.   nice work

dharma

Thanks Dharma,   sometimes things work out. I have bought my usual NUGT, keeping it simple and that gives ownership of the GDM index. I wanted to buy GDXU 3X ETN but need to have some restrictions removed on my account to get that one, maybe get some later. 

Cheers Russ

#1070 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 03:45 PM

yes second that russ excellent gld sure had a nice day

also for gld its high was aug 6 2020 and its low was 

may 13 2022 so almost exactly 21 months apart 

Edited by gannman, 16 May 2022 - 03:48 PM.

feeling mellow with the yellow metal