seems its time for a new thread. war markets are treacherous

• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#1051 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 14 May 2022 - 07:05 PM

was listening to a seminar by the fellow from wolf trader future. he says that historically 

after a lunar eclipse the market has a strong decline. so we will see if he is right 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1052 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 14 May 2022 - 10:40 PM

the broads not rallying here would surprise the most imo

#1053 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 15 May 2022 - 12:17 AM

seems like they should they are so oversold

#1054 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 15 May 2022 - 08:46 AM

Thanks Senor. SILJ also turned around at its previous lesser degree 4th wave low.

I just perused a host of silver miners and I gotta say it's looking very good IMO for a final low or worst case one more 4/5 leg down. Same type of technical set up we have seen at all important lows going back to 2016, for me I can't ask for much more. as always DYODD

Senor

wow. bold call given the failure that we just saw. bounce , likely? Run from here? I dunno. might be one more durable low a LONG ways down

bold? maybe but everything I mentioned in that post and the one about SILJ with 5 up from 2020 low and now .618 levels being reached and slightly exceeded into Thursday with oversold extremes and a nice rally Friday - really what more can one ask for? It can always "be different" but it usually is not. Never over confident in an environment like this but I really like the risk/reward here especially in silver miners I have mentioned and SILJ, as always DYODD

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 15 May 2022 - 08:51 AM.

#1055 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 15 May 2022 - 10:00 AM

the broads not rallying here would surprise the most imo

I agree. I think too many are expecting some kind of rally to last at least several days, but, I don't have a broad sentiment readings.

#1056 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 15 May 2022 - 03:24 PM

Thanks Senor. SILJ also turned around at its previous lesser degree 4th wave low.

I just perused a host of silver miners and I gotta say it's looking very good IMO for a final low or worst case one more 4/5 leg down. Same type of technical set up we have seen at all important lows going back to 2016, for me I can't ask for much more. as always DYODD

Senor

wow. bold call given the failure that we just saw. bounce , likely? Run from here? I dunno. might be one more durable low a LONG ways down

bold? maybe but everything I mentioned in that post and the one about SILJ with 5 up from 2020 low and now .618 levels being reached and slightly exceeded into Thursday with oversold extremes and a nice rally Friday - really what more can one ask for? It can always "be different" but it usually is not. Never over confident in an environment like this but I really like the risk/reward here especially in silver miners I have mentioned and SILJ, as always DYODD

Senor

thanks Senor. By bold i dont mean crazy!

Just that buying is always hardest at times like this especially if one was already long!

i just think we are likely too see another sell off after the next rally

#1057 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 15 May 2022 - 03:48 PM

Senor

Senor

Just that buying is always hardest at times like this especially if one was already long!

like I said we may need another 4/5 (a daily one) and while we may get them in both gold and silver I do think it more likely in gold/gold stocks than in silver/silver stocks but we'll see. And it could rally more this weel and then churn for a while as well, also could need to see a new low in GDX below previous lows as we saw in GDXJ/SILJ and others already. So I am staying very aware on differing near term scenarios but silver stocks like HL ad AG, EXK and SILJ at the area of last weeks lows look attractive to me at least

Senor

#1058 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 15 May 2022 - 07:36 PM

Senor

Senor

like I said we may need another 4/5 (a daily one) and while we may get them in both gold and silver I do think it more likely in gold/gold stocks than in silver/silver stocks but we'll see. And it could rally more this weel and then churn for a while as well, also could need to see a new low in GDX below previous lows as we saw in GDXJ/SILJ and others already. So I am staying very aware on differing near term scenarios but silver stocks like HL ad AG, EXK and SILJ at the area of last weeks lows look attractive to me at least

Senor

thank you!

#1059 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 15 May 2022 - 09:37 PM

i believe the real estate situation in china is very bad , evergrande is just the start of what i feel could be a 

replay in china of what happened here in 2008 . we will see lots of plates in the air here currency debasement 

currency failures are coming imho and gld will be starting a new bull leg. if it falls some more here i dont care 

before this is all over a new bull leg in gold will start 

#1060 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 08:02 AM

Senor

Senor

Senor

Love the overnight action! We got that 4/5 subdivision lower I mentioned in gold (1788 area) and plat as well with silver easily making a higher low and now gold is back nicely above 1800 (1808). Looks like a final flush to me and I think we could sustain and extend Fridays rally in the miners. The silver action continues to look very good and that GSR top seen late last week is looking better and better as an impt one. Got miners? we see

Senor