4036 replies to this topic

#1881 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 27 June 2022 - 01:59 PM

just bot GDXJ (34.59) and GDX (29.11) aggressively and am now 20% long

Senor

what are you seeing to by=uy agressively here? I mean VST i see that you now have a winning trade on your hands...but LT off the MAY highs you think this putative c down is done or?

Miner's charts and ratio charts had lots of divergences into last week's lows which could easily be impt downside completion patterns from 2020 highs. Just look at last week's new GDXJ low and compare the RSI to the previous May low - really nice look divergence. I gotta buy that with at least a modest long position, whether that is a final low who knows - let's see if the bounce off those low can extend and what it looks like if it does.

Senor

#1882 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 27 June 2022 - 07:40 PM

just bot GDXJ (34.59) and GDX (29.11) aggressively and am now 20% long

Senor

what are you seeing to by=uy agressively here? I mean VST i see that you now have a winning trade on your hands...but LT off the MAY highs you think this putative c down is done or?

Miner's charts and ratio charts had lots of divergences into last week's lows which could easily be impt downside completion patterns from 2020 highs. Just look at last week's new GDXJ low and compare the RSI to the previous May low - really nice look divergence. I gotta buy that with at least a modest long position, whether that is a final low who knows - let's see if the bounce off those low can extend and what it looks like if it does.

Senor

thanks! Yes i see that

#1883 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 27 June 2022 - 10:40 PM

we are very close to the end of this whole 23 month correction 

at least that is my opinion

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1884 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 28 June 2022 - 09:58 AM

So far, still no sign of any life from bulls...

Meanwhile after dropping 11 trillion yen last week BOJ now owns over half of all JGBs, and Yen still ugly...

https://www.zerohedg...-japanese-bonds

Holy Moly is right...

https://twitter.com/...486843551686660

At some point.....something is is going to break...in a big way....

#TickTock

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1885 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 28 June 2022 - 10:01 AM

Stocks looking like this leg up may be just about done...

Not sure if they take it out on the lows for June or not, but possible if things get up a head of steam downside today...

IF rusty starts cracking a bit harder, would likely be sign they are about to let it go again...

Edited by K Wave, 28 June 2022 - 10:03 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1886 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 28 June 2022 - 10:48 AM

i cant remember a time where the vix did not get above 45 in a stock bear market. ie a correction of 20% or more. i dont think this has bottomed . it is not even close to a bottom

dharma

just my 2c 

#1887 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 28 June 2022 - 11:13 AM

I think $21 silver is cheap.

#1888 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 28 June 2022 - 12:23 PM

looking at boil which is based off of ung etf . ung had a critical level of 22.1 it dipped underneath there 

and now is back above . i think boil is going to 150 fwiw it is now at  64 fwiw very volatile 

#1889 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 28 June 2022 - 12:30 PM

as far as the broad market goes i believe we are heading for a major bottom around 

july 4. gann said market tend to turn around jan 4 and july 4 . the sp topped jan 4

i think it bottoms around july 4 . just my take 

#1890 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 28 June 2022 - 12:32 PM

looking at boil which is based off of ung etf . ung had a critical level of 22.1 it dipped underneath there 

and now is back above . i think boil is going to 150 fwiw it is now at  64 fwiw very volatile 

that 22.1 was the wave 1 top on oct 5 2021