• 9,048 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 10:33 PM

GBP has 5 waves out of the hole on hourly imo

#3072 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 07:28 AM

Whoa - Hulbert HGNSI MINUS 42.42%, a 22 year extreme! Guarantees nothing but I am thinking downside risk may not be that much. Oversold technical extremes daily and weekly with many divergences as well. DSI likely in single digits, we see and as always DYODD

Senor

i tho[ught crashes happen from oversold?

They can and do but an HGNSI at -42.42 is IMO in essence a level one would see at/after a crash - this is greater than 2020/1018/2015 extremes when gold/miners bottomed, DXY at 97 is a nearing an end" of rally "upcrash" level, and just look at some of the daily and weekly technicals which are very oversold but also showing divergences. Take a step back and haven't miners especially basically been in a crash since April - lots of stuff down about 50% like GDXJ. Anything can happen but IMO in the gold/silver/miner area thinking we could ge a crash from here is not a good idea, just my opinion and as always DYODD.  

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 27 September 2022 - 07:28 AM.

#3073 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 07:37 AM

silver clean 5 up as well unless its i/ii, i/ii near term, gold looks the same, all of a sudden looking more bullish "near term" at least

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 27 September 2022 - 07:38 AM.

#3074 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 08:32 AM

from DJ News Service...

Famed technical analyst Tom DeMark, whose indicators are designed for anticipating turning points and overextended price moves, said the euro on Monday recorded its first indication of likely daily down trend exhaustion 13 in months.

DeMark's analysis relies on the number of days, which don't have to be consecutive, in which there was a close lower than the close two days ago. When the countdown reaches 13, a buy signal is usually triggered. The DXY dollar index, he said, is lagging by one count and is currently sell countdown '12'. See DeMark's analysis on his website Symbolik.com

The euro on Tuesday edged up to $0.9635 but has slumped 15% this year.

The euro recently fell through its long-term risk level of 0.9650. "Although there may be additional long term risk to EURUSD 0.80, at a minimum, there should be a multi-month recovery back to at least EURUSD 1.20+," he said in a commentary provided to MarketWatch.

DeMark said he still concerned about the stock market. "Our indicators continue to flash downside risk," he said. The Dow Jones Industrial Average on Monday entered a bear market after falling 20.5% below its Jan. 4 record finish. The S&P 500 has dropped 23% this year.

(...to me..if US$ is near a peak then gold..silver has a big rally coming...donc)

#3075 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 09:43 AM

with the silver/gold/plat fivers I bot the gap fill pullback fairly aggressively as a trading position, now about 25% long, as always DYODD

Senor

#3076 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 10:13 AM

yep, after 5 up small abc down and that followed by a smaller i/ii up, if correct should soon accelerate higher in iii of 3 or iii of C off recent lows, so IMO near term looks bullish, we see

Senor

#3077 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 10:36 AM

senor , so far have not been able to get a current dsi for gold or silver

last one for gold was below 10  anyway, we are in a bottoming process. 

the 97dsi on the dollar is a very big hint

dharma

#3078 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 10:57 AM

Financial Survival Network Published September 26, 2022  "The world is a mess and things aren't getting better. There's no end in site to the Ukraine war and the situation in Europe keeps getting worse and worse. We sit down with Martin Armstrong to get the latest update. He sees gold going much higher in Q1 2023. The loss of faith in all governments keeps increasing. China is a lost cause as well. But the US is a beneficiary of everyone else's misery. That's just the way the world works. 

Martin sees a major backlash coming in the aftermath of the 2022 mid-term elections. His model is questioning whether or not the 2024 presidential election will even take place. What could possibly happen to stop it and does it matter anyway? "

https://rumble.com/v...roV_WE83WI70I1I

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#3079 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 07:42 PM

With the USD going parabolic, the 10 year US Treasury also on a tear to the upside, and the Brit pound in free fall,

as a g&s trader I'm nervous about the momentum these forces are building up.

#3080 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 07:47 PM

Sprott warns of GOLD CRASH

https://www.sprottmo...ptember-27-2022