seems its time for a new thread. war markets are treacherous

• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#3161 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,044 posts

Posted 03 October 2022 - 09:41 AM

Silver is acting just what EWI said it'll do before going into III wave down. So we'll see. I think they were looking for 20.2.

does anyone besides me think gold/silver/miners are bullish? Unreal, it's like some are desperately searching for a bearish opinion no matter that a very bullish looking rally is staring them right in the face!  Anything is possible and I will exit longs IF the price action warrants, but so far all it is telling me is to be and stay long. The doubt and negativity here only reinforces my bull case IMO. we see

Senor

I think everything is going down including commodities. How do you come up with a bullish EW count? If you don't follow EW then of course, we can see the bottom.

What the hell are you talking about, if you can't come up with a bullish Ewave count you have no clue about Ewave, gimme a break

Senor

Here is my count. Where is yours. Why should i get excited?

#3162 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,433 posts

Posted 03 October 2022 - 09:43 AM

Looking all the time frames on G/S ratio...thinking the 15 min might just decide the whole thing here...

As long as Gold holds above 1660, and G/S breaks down from here, bulls have a shot at a big turn.

But if Gold breaks down hard on Monday and G/S blasts out of this wedge upwards, I would go from being real careful to super careful with any longs.

xauxag.png

And accordingly....silver looks to be at same critical juncture

silver.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3163 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,433 posts

Posted 03 October 2022 - 09:43 AM

It's all about knowing WHERE things are likely to happen....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3164 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 03 October 2022 - 09:45 AM

Silver is acting just what EWI said it'll do before going into III wave down. So we'll see. I think they were looking for 20.2.

does anyone besides me think gold/silver/miners are bullish? Unreal, it's like some are desperately searching for a bearish opinion no matter that a very bullish looking rally is staring them right in the face!  Anything is possible and I will exit longs IF the price action warrants, but so far all it is telling me is to be and stay long. The doubt and negativity here only reinforces my bull case IMO. we see

Senor

quietly in the bull camp  bank of england fired the shot across the bow.  fed pivot soon

dharma

#3165 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 03 October 2022 - 09:51 AM

is cs the next lehman 

dharma

#3166 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,433 posts

Posted 03 October 2022 - 09:51 AM

For gold going forward, it looks like it is all about bulls overrunning bear forces at Upthrust City.

IF they can do that, then the Great Shake N Bake will look much more likely.

gold.png

#3167 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,433 posts

Posted 03 October 2022 - 09:53 AM

is cs the next lehman 

dharma

The denials in the press certainly have a familiar ring to them...

#3168 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,433 posts

Posted 03 October 2022 - 09:58 AM

So looking like the  Bulls battle cry is now $22 in '22!!!

#3169 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,433 posts

Posted 03 October 2022 - 10:03 AM

all that said...any further trading on Gold under 1660 would be very No Bueno now.

If bulls fail in their mission around 1700ish, and things come back under 1660 again, bulls would likely not get another chance.

But have to say, still liking the look of the G/S chart at this point.

#3170 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,433 posts

Posted 03 October 2022 - 10:07 AM

That 4 hour chart on G/S looks seriously breached.

But in the event that 4 hour line was somehow reclaimed, that would be first possible warning something wrong with the Shake N Bake scenario.

gs.png

Edited by K Wave, 03 October 2022 - 10:09 AM.