seems its time for a new thread. war markets are treacherous

• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#3671 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 08:30 AM

Gold up to that 4 hour target I posted yesterday....

Getting through here could huge, as this is most likely failure point now...

If Gold is still above UpThrust City after 3-4 more days, then I think bulls have a real shot at longer term turn....

gold.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3672 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 08:34 AM

PL weekly, barring a huge downside reversal today, sure lookin a lot like a huge Floor Recapture and Launch Initiation...

pl.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3673 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 10:09 AM

11-11-22-gold-target.jpg

#3674 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 11:07 AM

Perhaps something along these lines for Silver 4 hour?

silver.png

#3675 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 11:07 AM

Senor, take a look at bitcoin daily chart - contracting tri and spike bottom? Interesting...

Yeah I looked at it but frankly I do not want to touch this crap. Maybe it goes into a big trading range at much lower levels? I don't know but when I have gold and stuff I bot like COPX/RIO/BHP possible entered extended bull markets why F with Chitcoin? Just my take

and AEM my fave just continues to chug higher

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 11 November 2022 - 11:09 AM.

#3676 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 03:59 PM

Perhaps something along these lines for Silver 4 hour?

silver.png

yeah that is my fav

#3677 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 04:32 PM

Armstrong: "Welcome to this Year’s World Economic Conference. This year, we have a lot on the table. Rising civil unrest is starting as protests are unfolding over inflation now even in Greece. We have political manipulations around the world and a rising push for World War III. We will be covering the entire world with tensions rising everywhere between India and Pakistan to Eastern Europe while North Korea shoots off missiles and China eyes up Hong Kong and Taiwan. We have a major liquidity crisis with central banks in a state of crisis, food shortages, energy shortages, and a recession that the Bank of England warns will be the worst in 100 years. Then we will tackle the crisis in digital currencies and what is really going on in the precious metals.

Live Streaming seems to be open around the world with tens of thousands tuning in from both Russia and China this year.

Our Tech Teams assure us we will have no problem with over 250,000 people tuning in worldwide. The reports will be available for download in your portal."

At $1500 each X 250,000 = $375,000,000, not bad for one weekend!   

https://www.armstron...e-entire-world/

Edited by Russ, 11 November 2022 - 04:35 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#3678 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 05:03 PM

Armstrong: "Welcome to this Year’s World Economic Conference. This year, we have a lot on the table. Rising civil unrest is starting as protests are unfolding over inflation now even in Greece. We have political manipulations around the world and a rising push for World War III. We will be covering the entire world with tensions rising everywhere between India and Pakistan to Eastern Europe while North Korea shoots off missiles and China eyes up Hong Kong and Taiwan. We have a major liquidity crisis with central banks in a state of crisis, food shortages, energy shortages, and a recession that the Bank of England warns will be the worst in 100 years. Then we will tackle the crisis in digital currencies and what is really going on in the precious metals.

Live Streaming seems to be open around the world with tens of thousands tuning in from both Russia and China this year.

Our Tech Teams assure us we will have no problem with over 250,000 people tuning in worldwide. The reports will be available for download in your portal."

i seriously dount 250K people are paying 1500$

#3679 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 05:19 PM

You think Armstrong is lying?  What for?   He has also reported his blog has a higher readership than the New York Times. The cost of attending the conference either online or in person is 1500 dollars. I attended one in 1996 in Vancouver for 500 dollars, inflation happened. Raking it in...

Conf-1985.jpg

Edited by Russ, 11 November 2022 - 05:20 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#3680 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 07:12 PM

You think Armstrong is lying?  What for?   He has also reported his blog has a higher readership than the New York Times. The cost of attending the conference either online or in person is 1500 dollars. I attended one in 1996 in Vancouver for 500 dollars, inflation happened. Raking it in...

Conf-1985.jpg

Russ: if you think Armstrong can pull in 375 Million to do a conference well i dont know what to say