seems its time for a new thread. war markets are treacherous

• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#3691 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 14 November 2022 - 10:06 PM

the FTX thing sure is getting a LOT of attention. sort of like ' look over here!" while you get pickpocketted

makes you wonder.

#3692 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 08:43 AM

Armstrong Nov. 2022 World Outlook Conference attendee comments..... Per Mallin

My own thoughts about the long term mixed with MA:
The Euro will rest upon the EU and the fate of the union. EU will break apart and countries in Europe will have their own currencies again/other currencies. I don't think the Euro will collapse completely as soon as 2023. More likely its destiny will be tied to the EU, and vice versa.
We have a yearly TP in the EUR/USD in 2023. It will eventually break the last historic low. That's what MA said.
It looks like many things will start/escalate in 2023 with high volatility from there on out. Like in rates, which will impact the bond markets. We have "waterfall patterns" in bonds now, as we know. Japan seems to be on the ropes too. The 10 year is only just holding up and if it breaks the bearish reversals (monthly and up), it will most likely coincide with some bigger event, geopolitical or economic.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#3693 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 08:56 AM

Armstrong array showing yearly panic cycle for Gold in 2023.  

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#3694 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 10:07 AM

on my price cycle work on gold the cycle starts @1640 and ends @1773 . 1793  starts the next price cycle . so somekind of top  here is a real possibility . if it can not break into the next higher price cycle then the gold market will correct at the least. 

just a heads up

dharma

#3695 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 04:16 PM

the FTX thing sure is getting a LOT of attention. sort of like ' look over here!" while you get pickpocketted

makes you wonder.

The New York Post reports 12th November 2022:

The shocking collapse of the once-respected cryptocurrency exchange FTX is proof digital assets markets need ‘very careful regulation,’ US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said. ‘It shows the weaknesses of this entire sector,’ Yellen told Bloomberg News on Saturday.

#3696 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 09:21 PM

Ray Dalio put out a piece today on the dangerous situation with China.

It seems to boil down to the possibility of war between the US and China over Taiwan, and through that, a tussle for global leadership.

His time frame is 2025-26.

https://www.linkedin...4vi-laitliz1-xh

#3697 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 16 November 2022 - 01:43 PM

makes you wonder.

IMO crypto is "really" done this time, all these bankruptcies, fraud etc. What a steaming pile of garbage it is/was. I also think this very much benefits gold/silver and REAL stuff over the next few years. Just an old hack's opinion. 

Senor

#3698 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 16 November 2022 - 03:34 PM

did everyone disappear.? did they go to more golden pastures. ?  wha happened?

dharma

#3699 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 16 November 2022 - 03:47 PM

dharma

I am still here dharma - just recently got long - 50% just before the CPI report and 50% after - here for the ride to the top of the pattern minimum - then hopefully a breakout and back test and then off to the races - time will tell:

https://schrts.co/XtaWiqIV

#3700 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 16 November 2022 - 03:51 PM

dharma

perhaps this bear mkt has worn many out amigo - it has been a huge "grinder", and methinks it's setting the stage for a "golden" 2023? we see. I have had perhaps my finest "trading" year ever being up about 16% and hitting new more all-time highs the past few days in what has been an extremely difficult environment. 

Senor