• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#41 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 04 March 2022 - 02:08 PM

I got at least $38 for GDX?

Edited by linrom1, 04 March 2022 - 02:09 PM.

#42 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 04 March 2022 - 02:42 PM

another way you could count the hui is that we are just entering into a iii of some degree here

if that were the case the coming action would be spectacular. . i am not saying that is the correct 

count i am saying it is possible  all fwiw

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#43 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 04 March 2022 - 04:30 PM

Anyone else think Gold looking ready to explode upwards out of huge Cup with Handle formation?

gc.png

Edited by K Wave, 04 March 2022 - 04:30 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#44 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 04 March 2022 - 08:37 PM

oh boy would that be sweet or what 

#45 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 04 March 2022 - 10:12 PM

Anyone else think Gold looking ready to explode upwards out of huge Cup with Handle formation?

gc.png

been following that pattern for quite sometime, thought the handle needed more formation BUTT it has busted out  lets see some follow through

dharma

#46 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 05 March 2022 - 08:09 AM

i am looking at the rallies in gld from dec 2015 and also mar 2020 

the first rally in dec 2015 lasted until july 2016 for 7 months 

and the rally in 2020 lasted from mar 2020 until aug 2020 for about 4.5 months

i am thinking that since this rally is coming off of an 18 month correction of the whole wave i up in gld 

we are going to be rallying in this wave until at least july of 2022 . that is not unreasonable at all 

#47 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 05 March 2022 - 11:01 AM

Now that GDX has busted 36, am guessing that it goes a bit higher, and then perhaps we see a 6-8 week mostly sideways consolidation, perhaps with 36 as the floor.

Once that consolidation is done, the RELENTLESS advance should begin in earnest.

Other possibility is that it just explodes upwards....but usually this pattern starts relatively slowly, and after the initial big thrust off the early bull 900 day test, a consolidation period follows.

In any event, once that 200 day MA kinks upside, should be Off To The Races longer term

GDX.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#48 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 05 March 2022 - 11:24 AM

SLV weekly on the other hand, looks like it could erupt erupt at any time now that momo is back on board...

That pattern often times leads to explosive advances once the "spike top" is taken out...in this case around 28

SLV.png

Here is an example of this pattern when it does explode....

PLG.png

#49 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 05 March 2022 - 11:33 AM

Weekly Gold / Silver...finally rolling over for the Big Plunge?

XG.png

Daily suggesting once that 200 is taken out...Bombs Away!

x.png

#50 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 05 March 2022 - 11:35 AM

SLV weekly on the other hand, looks like it could erupt erupt at any time now that momo is back on board...

That pattern often times leads to explosive advances once the "spike top" is taken out...in this case around 28

SLV.png

Here is an example of this pattern when it does explode....

PLG.png

Fits right is with the GSR very possibly breaking down next week is a big wave 3 acceleration lower, would imply a wave iii of 3 higher in SLV, the "time" appears ripe now let's see if" it happens

Senor