Final Painful Leg Down: FED, Russian Default... Recession Fears

• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

#21 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,697 posts

Posted 13 March 2022 - 08:39 PM

All incredible analysis however as I've said from the start of the year, lots of volatility and the market just grinds up and down moving mostly sideways, not time for a crash just yet and more of a chance of a huge spike upwards than a huge spike down....  We need to make a secondary high and then I might start thinking about a crash...  The problem is the news doesn't fit for a crash whereas covid did.  Hate to say but this is just another war and there is no real economic damage yet,,,,going to be,,,,,,just not yet! 

#22 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,040 posts

Posted 13 March 2022 - 09:37 PM

looks like Rusty maybe already got its bounce.....now we see about that Friday low....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#23 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,040 posts

Posted 13 March 2022 - 09:48 PM

So here we are with Rusty...

If we get the 5 min death cross and it takes out 1980...ALL time frames out to 4 hours will be back in full bear mode configuration after the multi-timeframe throwover on Friday.

BUT....back above above 2K, and that could start to change...above 2020 and could change in a big way..

But until bulls reclaim the expected bounce to 2k pivot, bears still in full control....

RUT.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#24 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,040 posts

Posted 13 March 2022 - 09:54 PM

And here is rusty hourly look...throwovers are the Hallmark condolence card of bear markets....as they say sorry for getting you all bulled up, right before we pull the rug....

Now....take out one of those throwovers....and then the bulls can start talking some smack...

RUT.png[

#25 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,707 posts

Posted 14 March 2022 - 07:31 AM

Rolled MARCH 2 NQ HEDGE SHORT into JUNE 

Will add more QQQ below 322, 319, 316 etc depending on market behavior - spikes up & down, momentum, etc

Will close some INDA - maybe 20% of total I hold now, 200 or 300 as it is up this morning and 

could rally even more during the day 

Will add more to my high risk ARKK CALL position, holding 10, will add more below 53

Holding all 32 QQQ & 14 SPY PUTS as well as HEDGE NQ SHORT but will close NQ HEDGE SHORT on any 'spike down

#26 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,707 posts

Posted 14 March 2022 - 07:32 AM

Level 1:
All week, #ES_F is bouncing between ~4200 and ~4275 as it coils for an explosive move.
We're on *5th* test of 4200 zone bulls unable to sustain
Plan today: Bulls running out of shots. Looking to ~4235 again, clear sees 4260, 4340. 4180-4200 fails we see 4140 gateway to meltdown

#27 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,707 posts

Posted 14 March 2022 - 07:34 AM

XLF and INDA up, may close a few on any rally from here

IWM almost flat, will start new position below 196

Rolled MARCH 2 NQ HEDGE SHORT into JUNE 

Will add more QQQ below 322, 319, 316 etc depending on market behavior - spikes up & down, momentum, etc

Will close some INDA - maybe 20% of total I hold now, 200 or 300 as it is up this morning and 

could rally even more during the day 

Will add more to my high risk ARKK CALL position, holding 10, will add more below 53

Holding all 32 QQQ & 14 SPY PUTS as well as HEDGE NQ SHORT but will close NQ HEDGE SHORT on any 'spike down

#28 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,697 posts

Posted 14 March 2022 - 07:50 AM

Wish I would have put it on here but because of the volatility I decided to sell my long overnight at 4251 for a 1 point profit that the pajama traders helped fill for me and went long again this morning at 4215 when I woke as I think we'll see a pop as the market is now at an interesting place with oil down hard but the 10-year yield rising, pulling back the tech stocks.  With the Nasdaq already down over -20% I'm more of the belief of at least a rally happening so I don't mind hanging on for a bit longer.

#29 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,707 posts

Posted 14 March 2022 - 08:28 AM

Level 1:
All week, #ES_F is bouncing between ~4200 and ~4275 as it coils for an explosive move. We're on *5th* test of 4200 zone bulls unable to sustain Plan today: Bulls running out of shots. Looking to ~4235 again, clear sees 4260, 4340. 4180-4200 fails we see 4140 gateway to meltdown

#30 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,697 posts

Posted 14 March 2022 - 09:12 AM

Ya he isn't to bad but generally always looking up so enjoy the reading and the charts I prefer to follow my own path.   Keeping it wide here so not adding just yet as the battle continues for the upside here.  For now profit stop 4220, buy below...Should've done my 1 point profits though as I could've been in and out a couple times now lol.  Maybe getting tired trading, so much easier to just sell option premium lol!!  Which by the way all of my calls and puts that are going off this Friday are looking great so far.  Put prices still way to bearish also which is another reason why I think there is more chance of an upside move.