Photo

cryptos, stablecoins, etc.........best wishes to investors who have been caught in this

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 12 May 2022 - 04:30 AM

https://cointelegrap...hes-to-67-cents

by the way Terra is italian for Ground........so that choosing the name was a happy idea I think 

while Luna which also is italian, this time for Moon, lost 98% in just a week

https://it.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/cripto-catastrofe-terra-perso-il-98-del-valore-di-mercato-2058472 

phenomenal........

Edited by andr99, 12 May 2022 - 04:34 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 12 May 2022 - 08:16 AM

Tulips anyone?

Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 12 May 2022 - 02:08 PM

Terra means also Earth.......(besides ground).........so one is Terra (Earth) the other one is Luna (Moon)........but both are hitting the ground 

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 12 May 2022 - 02:10 PM

Terra means also Earth.......(besides ground).........so one is Terra (Earth) the other one is Luna (Moon)........but both are hitting the ground 

Sort of like "Terra Firma", huh?

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 12 May 2022 - 02:54 PM

Sort of like "Terra Firma", huh?

Fib

terraferma......it' s a composed word......composed by ''terra'' which means ''Earth'' and ''ferma'' which is an adjective (feminine because terra which it refers to is feminine....each substantive has a gender, masculine or feminine......neutral which existed in latin does not longer exist in italian apart just one pronominal form for the third singular person) which means ''something that doesn' t move''.............usually terraferma is used in opposition to ''mare'' which means ''sea''.  You might say ''terra e mare''.....''Earth and sea''....but also ''terraferma e mare'' which means the same as before.      

#6 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 12 May 2022 - 06:05 PM

Fib are you still pushing Crypto?

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#7 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 12 May 2022 - 07:07 PM

BIT OF PANIC...
$200 BILLION CRYPTO GONE IN DAY...
Plummet tests hype-driven industry... Luna now almost worthless!

#8 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 14 May 2022 - 09:54 AM

“This is like the perfect storm,” said Dan Dolev, an analyst who covers crypto companies and financial technology at the Mizuho Group.

During the coronavirus pandemic, people have flooded into virtual currencies, with 16 percent of Americans now owning some, up from 1 percent in 2015, according to a Pew Research Center survey. Big banks like Northern Trust and Bank of America also streamed in, along with hedge funds, some using debt to further juice their crypto bets.

Early investors are still probably in a comfortable position. But the rapid declines this week have been especially acute for investors who bought cryptocurrencies when prices surged last year.

#9 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 15 May 2022 - 10:41 AM

If you had $250 Mil in Luna a month ago, you now have nearly nothing...

Bitcoin Bulls need to really really really hope that 30K area does not give way here soon...

The cancer and rot is spreading everywhere...

LUN.png

Edited by K Wave, 15 May 2022 - 10:41 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#10 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 15 May 2022 - 10:46 AM

Meanwhile in the Category of "Some People Never Learn"

Alex, Who is Michael Saylor?

Hopefully he did truly believe the constant BS he was spewing, and actually sold some shares?

But in the interviews I saw, he sure "seemed" to be a True Believer

ms.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy