#231 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,794 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 09:04 AM

DONE!  

May soon start new UVXY PUT position

will close remaining NQ HEDGE SHORT, already +409 points

will keep 2 NQ DAYTRAD E SHORT lots until HEDGES reopened  -- later or next week

will be closing some or all UVXY CALLS  

Asap ...

#232 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 09:05 AM

JP 10 yr starting to trade ever so slightly above the cap...

Maybe this weekend they finally call it quits?

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#233 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 09:08 AM

Gasoline futures now with big divergences on the on the 1 to 4 hour time frames.

Today's "news" just might have marked the top there.

See how the day develops.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#234 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,720 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 09:10 AM

I don't think you guys have any idea just how bad June could get if they do not reverse this morning drop today....

No way I would touch this thing long until SOX can get a foothold over 3K

Crash window moves in AAPL MSFT TSLA etc may be just about to have the final run to the targets....and they are still a lot lower....

IF they get hit, THEN maybe we get a big rally, not the incredibly weak stuff we have seen thus far...

That's true would have been way easier to be short but I don't trade on what if's and why I put my trades up here.  Traders today seem to think that a -2.5% down day is a crash, unfortunaltely that is not true.  A crash is a -20% fall from a high, this is just a market being traded especially when this entire fall could be erased with a buy program in 15 minutes!!! 

Look at that consumer sentiment report ouch!!!  Average long a nice even 4000, sit on that for the weekend.....

#235 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 09:13 AM

Last chance for bull romance Rusty 1780-1800 area.

Back below that and LOB....

#236 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 09:16 AM

I don't think you guys have any idea just how bad June could get if they do not reverse this morning drop today....

No way I would touch this thing long until SOX can get a foothold over 3K

Crash window moves in AAPL MSFT TSLA etc may be just about to have the final run to the targets....and they are still a lot lower....

IF they get hit, THEN maybe we get a big rally, not the incredibly weak stuff we have seen thus far...

That's true would have been way easier to be short but I don't trade on what if's and why I put my trades up here.  Traders today seem to think that a -2.5% down day is a crash, unfortunaltely that is not true.  A crash is a -20% fall from a high, this is just a market being traded especially when this entire fall could be erased with a buy program in 15 minutes!!! 

Look at that consumer sentiment report ouch!!!  Average long a nice even 4000, sit on that for the weekend.....

I love your faith that the Big 5 are not going to meet the same fate as the rest of tech....

Did not work out that way in Y2K, and am guessing similar results this time around....

#237 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 09:18 AM

TSLA back to 6 handle...

As long as under 700, trap door to 400 wide open...

See if bulls can reclaim 700 into weekend....or not....

#238 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 09:20 AM

SOX within easy striking distance of fresh bear market lows now

#239 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 09:22 AM

Trannies as well..

#240 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,080 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 09:36 AM

The fact - Core CPI MOM unchanged, Core CPI YOY actually dropped from 6.2% to 6.0%.   So the CPI data won't influence the Fed's decision.  The market just got an over action  .......................

The data still pointing to a peaking inflation, and the market should soon realize and recover from this false action ..........................

Edited by redfoliage2, 10 June 2022 - 09:40 AM.