Photo

On Vacation: This. Market. Waits. For. No. One.

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#31 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 11:20 AM

Bulls trying their best to complete the transition back to bull mode at 3780 SPX...

Edited by K Wave, 30 June 2022 - 11:21 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#32 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,698 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 11:28 AM

Well isn't that interesting as my two trades turn positive the 10-year goes under 3%, profit stop 3805, buy below.  Wouldn't be surprised to see a positive day in the end!!  Also glad I sold the 3450 July put for $12.75, sorry forgot to post, all put trades are looking great!!! 

#33 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 11:30 AM

IF SOX can pull off a Bullish Engulfing, then it may indeed double bottom a bit shy of the target...

Since NAZ already hit the target, am definitely on the lookout for runs ending just short on other indexes.

sox.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#34 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,698 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 11:32 AM

Don't think you were reading mine and d's comments then as we were pretty bearish in December when everyone else was bullish lol!!  I had to hold my short for almost 3 weeks lol!!!

Haha you post so many posts, my 82 year old memory can't possibly remember evrything.

But if you foresaw the bear market coming, congrats!

What was your forecast based on if I may ask?   

Said there would be at least a -20% fall and then we'd see.  My long term forcast is that we saw the high for at least the next two years and there's a good chance that in the end the market could be down -48% in total.  That doesn't mean there won't be rallies inbetween though. 

#35 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,698 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 11:34 AM

profit stop 3810, ndx profit stop only 11,550 though, longer hold!!  Gonna be a real nice gain even if that's hit, great to finish off my 16th month with big profits, love you bears out there!! 

#36 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,062 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 11:35 AM

So for EOQ windows dressing buy today and then sell tomorrow .................

#37 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 11:35 AM

Don't think you were reading mine and d's comments then as we were pretty bearish in December when everyone else was bullish lol!!  I had to hold my short for almost 3 weeks lol!!!

Haha you post so many posts, my 82 year old memory can't possibly remember evrything.

But if you foresaw the bear market coming, congrats!

What was your forecast based on if I may ask?   

Said there would be at least a -20% fall and then we'd see.  My long term forcast is that we saw the high for at least the next two years and there's a good chance that in the end the market could be down -48% in total.  That doesn't mean there won't be rallies inbetween though. 

My FF is we go no lower than 3100. Coz at that price I jump in with 30% of my trading capital HAHA 

enough to form a bottom LMAO. My 3500 FF made several months ago looks more doable.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#38 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 11:37 AM

2600 should be the big test for SOX...above that, and reasonbly likely a swing bottom in...

#39 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 11:49 AM

Assuming TSLA can continue to hold above 670, then a ramp into July 25 earnings could be the play....and this is a volatile beast

#40 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 11:50 AM

But closing June above 670 not yet a given...as 1 min line STILL holding...