• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 gm_general

gm_general

• TT Member+
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 11 July 2022 - 11:12 PM

In August 2021 18% of COVID deaths were among the vaccinated

which means that vaccines work well. Because the remaining 82% were not vaccinated. If you consider how many millions are vaccinated and how few the not vaccinated are......you have the full answer.

Infact if you suppose 100 deaths in August 2021, 18 is the number of vaccinated and 82 the number of not vaccinated. Now divide 18 for the many millions of vaccinated and 82 for some thousands of not vaccinated and then

compare the two numbers that come out

I was speaking of the US - as I recall the overall vaccinated rate in August 2021 was around 60% and 6 months later probably 70-75% with the Biden work mandate. 82% unvaccinated was probably Jan 2021.

#62 gm_general

gm_general

• TT Member+
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 11 July 2022 - 11:30 PM

In August 2021 18% of COVID deaths were among the vaccinated

which means that vaccines work well. Because the remaining 82% were not vaccinated. If you consider how many millions are vaccinated and how few the not vaccinated are......you have the full answer.

Infact if you suppose 100 deaths in August 2021, 18 is the number of vaccinated and 82 the number of not vaccinated. Now divide 18 for the many millions of vaccinated and 82 for some thousands of not vaccinated and then

compare the two numbers that come out

I was speaking of the US - as I recall the overall vaccinated rate in August 2021 was around 60% and 6 months later probably 70-75% with the Biden work mandate. 82% unvaccinated was probably Jan 2021. Meaning the vaccinated population went up 16% - 25% while the percentage of deaths more than doubled who were in that group.

#63 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,447 posts

Posted 13 July 2022 - 01:32 PM

almost 1500 views......covid in this forum is such a red hot argument 

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#64 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 13 July 2022 - 02:01 PM

almost 1500 views......covid in this forum is such a red hot argument

It's a red hot issue for the whole world, and everyone is their own expert.

Covid.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 13 July 2022 - 02:39 PM.

#65 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 13 July 2022 - 04:14 PM

https://www.mensheal...virus-covid-19/

Folks with Type A blood were 45 percent more likely to become infected with Covid than those with other blood types, while those with Type O were 35 percent less likely.

Where are we now, in 2022, on blood type and Covid? Additional research and review papers have confirmed that we're in more or less the same place: It looks like there really is an association between Type A blood and susceptibility to Covid and Type O blood and less susceptibility. Yet no research so far has been able to pin down the molecular goings on that explain the mechanism behind why this might be so.

"It's pretty clear that Type O is protective to some degree. I don't think that having Type A or Type B is the problem—it's just that they don't have Type O," says Mark Udden, MD, professor of hematology and oncology at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 13 July 2022 - 04:15 PM.