papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 14 July 2022 - 07:58 PM

I would like to again take this opportunity to advise that the market internals are very weak right now, and though the Semi's triggered SAR buy signals today, until they are able to close two days above their respective 20 day EMA's, snapback to the 20 and find support, and then close above their 50 day EMA's, you might be looking for something that really isn't there.

Disciplined stops are still highly suggested...it's important to be able to come back another day just in case you wind up wrong on your timing.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 14 July 2022 - 08:01 PM

be able to come back another day

My Scottish ancestors are telling me the same...

#4 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 17 July 2022 - 04:59 AM

Eternals are weak. Howvever, to  be the Devil's advocate and look at the bullcase. The bulls performed the most important part of the rally Friday, gappung over resistance so it could run. Therecould be s test at 3815-3820, but they don't have to, there is a clear shot to 4000 now. I am in the camp that says at some point the rally fails and we see new lows (The Fed's numbers are fanciful at best), but don't get caught off sides!! (jmho)