Pretty Sure I Have Covid For The 3rd Time

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 24 July 2022 - 02:22 PM

And Surprise Surprise Surprise....Reuters shuts down it global tracker as it is now beyond obvious that that vaxxed countries are doing much worse than low vaxxed when it comes to death.

https://graphics.reu...acker-and-maps/

rer.png

Is this what they are trying to hide?

Here are 3 very highly vaxxed countries, and some low vaxxed ones.

vax.png

And those same countries death curves since the clot shots rolled out..and especially the boosters

Hmmm... maybe injecting synthetic spike protein serum over and over again not the best idea?

exc.png

These 3 docs in Mississauga got their Darwin Awards last week as the next wave of boosters rolled out..

So...you have to weigh the short term potential benefit of a booster vs that...

https://jdrucker.sub...ithin-four-days

"Please share - 3 physicians at Mississauga hospitals have died this week. 1st memo Monday, 2nd Tuesday, 3rd Thursday. Cause of death wasn't shared in the memo, but how many times have 3 doctors died in 1 week, days after the hospital started administering the 4th shot to staff" This is in addition to the physician who worked at North York General who died this week while out running. How many more "coincidences" will people accept? These shots need to be pulled."

And Geert thinks it only gets worse from here.....Hope not, but certainly will not be surprised at all if it does.

Edited by K Wave, 24 July 2022 - 02:24 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#22 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 24 July 2022 - 03:57 PM

One of the hottest topics here at TT and I imagine in the world.

Maybe shut down because... Russians? Solar activity? Jay-Lo got married again?

Covid-World.jpg

WORLD SICK MAP...

https://www.arcgis.c...423467b48e9ecf6

Edited by Rogerdodger, 24 July 2022 - 04:10 PM.

#23 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 25 July 2022 - 08:59 AM

One thing for sure is its different for everyone however when it comes to "virus's" natural immunity is always best, there is no way science is going to do better there if you are an in shape healthy person.  If your a fat obese person with heart problems maybe you should get the vax!!!  Myself along with my 18 closer friends who are all in great shape all got the original strain and barely had any symptoms and haven't had it since although maybe we did as I've had some sniffles a couple times.  I also went to a party where basically everyone there was unvaxxed and talked to about 30 people and none of them have been sick again from it.  Everyone we know that has been vaxxed have all been super sick no matter their health status except there are still 2 men standing with nothing.  Different for everyone so just like the flu which I never get btw or maybe that is minor symptoms too,,,,its all about free choice to get vaxxed all the time.  A person should also ask why there is all of a sudden so many cases of monkey pox now and the first case of a vaccine related polio case!!  Maybe people are just getting to much crap in their bodies.  We weren't created to have so much stuff in our bodies so I'm not surprised there have been reactions!!! 

#24 gm_general

gm_general

• TT Member+
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 25 July 2022 - 01:11 PM

If you take VAERS as true (and its a federal offense to falsify info on it), currently around 6% of COVID deaths are thought to have been caused by the vaccine. 

Edited by gm_general, 25 July 2022 - 01:14 PM.

#25 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 26 July 2022 - 07:45 AM

First time July 2021- Delta, very rough, hard to breathe, lost 15 pounds, sick for a month, every symptom imaginable.

Second time December 2021- Omicron, basically a head cold for a week, general sick feeling.

Third time? (just got back from traveling and meetings in Charlotte. NC) July 2022- New Omicron variant, sore throat, general sick feeling, dry cough. Slightly different symptoms than other Omicron. I am on day 3. Seems a little better today.

i don't know if you can still get the free tests from the Gov... that way you will know. Get well. Your are ahead of me with 3 times.

f you are a veteran you can get them free from the VA.

#26 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 27 July 2022 - 02:23 PM

One thing for sure is its different for everyone however when it comes to "virus's" natural immunity is always best, there is no way science is going to do better there if you are an in shape healthy person.  If your a fat obese person with heart problems maybe you should get the vax!!!  Myself along with my 18 closer friends who are all in great shape all got the original strain and barely had any symptoms and haven't had it since although maybe we did as I've had some sniffles a couple times.  I also went to a party where basically everyone there was unvaxxed and talked to about 30 people and none of them have been sick again from it.  Everyone we know that has been vaxxed have all been super sick no matter their health status except there are still 2 men standing with nothing.  Different for everyone so just like the flu which I never get btw or maybe that is minor symptoms too,,,,its all about free choice to get vaxxed all the time.  A person should also ask why there is all of a sudden so many cases of monkey pox now and the first case of a vaccine related polio case!!  Maybe people are just getting to much crap in their bodies.  We weren't created to have so much stuff in our bodies so I'm not surprised there have been reactions!!! 

And as Geert predicted...now starting to spread in old folks homes. 16 cases just broke out last few days in close friend of family facility, and just got off phone with another friend who says his Mom's facility also suddenly with a large outbreak.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#27 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 27 July 2022 - 02:26 PM

If you take VAERS as true (and its a federal offense to falsify info on it), currently around 6% of COVID deaths are thought to have been caused by the vaccine. 

Sadly, SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) is now a thing...

https://www.theepoch...er_4615977.html

Over 5,000 Cases of Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS): Doctors Trying to Determine Why Young People Suddenly Dying

Edited by K Wave, 27 July 2022 - 02:26 PM.

#28 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,998 posts

Posted 27 July 2022 - 03:34 PM

It appears as though many of these adverse events are dose dependent.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#29 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 27 July 2022 - 04:45 PM

It appears as though many of these adverse events are dose dependent.

Yup...

#30 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 27 July 2022 - 04:49 PM

Vanden Bossche takes Fraudci to task...minces no words

https://www.voicefor...vid-19-vaccines

"Fast-forward to 6:45 to hear Fauci and watch for as long as you can tolerate ...

This is disgusting.  As someone who has dedicated 3 decades of his professional life to analyzing the shortcomings of our traditional vaccine approaches and proposing new concepts of harnessing our immune system against infectious and immune-mediated diseases, I can only say that this is beyond shameful - a true insult to science!

What you're watching is a clear example of what happens when scientists panic and are unable to grasp the basics of the single biggest challenge in vaccine research: 'immune escape'. They regurgitate countless fancy ideas, none of which have worked in the past! Why not? Because none of them has taken into account the formidable evolutionary capacity of viruses when put under (suboptimal!) immune pressure or even considered the critical role of innate immunity other than its inflammatory components (so-called 'adjuvants')."

Edited by K Wave, 27 July 2022 - 04:49 PM.