ES 4250-4300 Resistance - Pullback, then up into end of AUGUST

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#161 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 19 August 2022 - 07:54 AM

Closing this NQ LONG trade -- only the 3rd LONG trade since 5a; 14.5 points in 2 lots

SCALP trades... especially LONGs; SHORT trades kept a bit longer this morning

Is this true?

Few understand that last time the meme stocks squeezed, they topped out on March 29th earlier this year $BBBY $GME $AMC March 29th was also the top of the rally in the broad markets $SPY $QQQ Liquidity grab round 2

GME chart posted previously...check it out for yourself.

Rampant speculation in junk is always something you should be aware of....as it often comes near big swing tops...

Edited by K Wave, 19 August 2022 - 07:54 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#162 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 19 August 2022 - 08:01 AM

Ethereum looking more and more like a CLASSIC bear market throwover at huge resistance...

1700 last chance for bulls...below that, the longer term bear gets underway for the long grind to a final low...guessing at least 90% decline from peak on this massive bubble pop...

ETH.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#163 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 19 August 2022 - 08:08 AM

Asuming TSLA starts to break down here, and the divergent test back up continues to hold, then still a reasonable possibility TSLA visits the daily 900 by October...

tsla.png

#164 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 19 August 2022 - 08:17 AM

Europe is run by complete Morons....

37% Y-O-Y inflation

https://www.reuters....ays-2022-08-18/

#165 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,709 posts

Posted 19 August 2022 - 08:40 AM

Whew, I slept in lol!!  Lots of beer at team tennis last night lol!!  Just caught the open for expiration and still holding my short from yesterday at 4280 as my profit stop at 4279 was never hit overnight.  Think I'm just going to hold it at 4270 and see how this plays out for the rest of the day as it looks like they're may be a lot of questions out there about everything going into the weekend so we may end up much lower.

#166 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 19 August 2022 - 09:04 AM

Whew, I slept in lol!!  Lots of beer at team tennis last night lol!!  Just caught the open for expiration and still holding my short from yesterday at 4280 as my profit stop at 4279 was never hit overnight.  Think I'm just going to hold it at 4270 and see how this plays out for the rest of the day as it looks like they're may be a lot of questions out there about everything going into the weekend so we may end up much lower.

IF Apple gives up 172.50 soon, that is when the downside could really get underway....

#167 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,780 posts

Posted 19 August 2022 - 09:08 AM

Furiously closing SHORTS below ES 4240 !!!

Holding about 30% of total shorts

1 ES & 1 NQ hedge LONG

Will close ES hedge long above 4255 if traded

and add more SHORTS above 4275 if traded today

Will close all SHORTS  - whether profitable or not - below 4200 if traded today

Want to bank these profits for a GREEN AUGUST and ensure it remains so for rest of the month

#168 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,709 posts

Posted 19 August 2022 - 09:09 AM

Out at 4240 for a profit of 40 points, hope to resell a little higher....  Totally agree this could get interesting as the day goes by...

#169 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,780 posts

Posted 19 August 2022 - 09:11 AM

Will add to TLT CALLS position below 113 if traded, holding all TLT CALLS, down today

Will close at least 50% UVXY CALLS ... near current levels (only those GREEN) and hold the rest. 

Furiously closing SHORTS below ES 4240 !!!

Holding about 30% of total shorts

1 ES & 1 NQ hedge LONG

Will close ES hedge long above 4255 if traded

and add more SHORTS above 4275 if traded today

Will close all SHORTS  - whether profitable or not - below 4200 if traded today

Want to bank these profits for a GREEN AUGUST and ensure it remains so for rest of the month

#170 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,780 posts

Posted 19 August 2022 - 09:12 AM

YEAH,  the usual OPEX FRIDAY deception by the powerful

I will also reshort if traded above ES 4265

Out at 4240 for a profit of 40 points, hope to resell a little higher....  Totally agree this could get interesting as the day goes by...