• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#11 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,035 posts

Posted 29 August 2022 - 06:40 AM

32K area is HUGE on Dow...

IF...it holds, then perhaps one last bump into September that does not make it to new swing highs.

But if it gives way, then possibility for urgent selling to set in, where it pretty much goes down day after day after day....definitely see that possibility for TSLA here....

AAPL could still possibly see bounce point 157-160 area...but below that, bulls likely outta bullets in the longer term war...

Edited by K Wave, 29 August 2022 - 06:44 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#12 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,696 posts

Posted 29 August 2022 - 09:27 AM

So remember seven sentinels from years ago, pricier now lol!! 

#13 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 775 posts

Posted 29 August 2022 - 10:06 AM

What next bears?  Poop or get off the pot already - go big or go home.

tqqq.png

#14 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 29 August 2022 - 10:36 AM

From steadyquest chart, 200 MA is looking critical here.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#15 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 775 posts

Posted 29 August 2022 - 11:20 AM

Does anybody really believe that "fighting inflation remains a top priority"?  At this point in time, the last thing government wants or needs is low inflation - and the independent banksters will give the government what it wants - starving masses be damned (not my personal preference).  Heed not what they say, but rather the effectivity of their actions.

https://www.zerohedg...n-edgy-equities 

#16 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 29 August 2022 - 11:49 AM

Wow, what a lead post ! 

I agree we may have seen the peak of the Grand Supercycle top.

Short-term, bear trap relief rally looks to be in the cards back to Friday's open.

"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"

#17 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 775 posts

Posted 29 August 2022 - 12:22 PM

Guessing you meant to say bull trap relief rally.  But maybe what we just experienced was a bear trap relief decline.

#18 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 775 posts

Posted 29 August 2022 - 02:35 PM

I understand a magaphone to be generally a continuation pattern, and a downward slope is generally bullish.  The one during the 70s played out over a decade, and although it had a slight upward slope, it still terminated bullishly.  Note the center line involvement.  Today's pattern is only a half year long, but everything seems to happen faster nowadays.  And who knows what today's real inflation rate is.  Maybe we will have another push lower from here but, if so, one might want to watch out for a possible reversal ahead of (and instead of) new lows.

meg-then.png

meg-now.png

#19 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,035 posts

Posted 30 August 2022 - 08:19 AM

Can bears complete the hourly transition at the 32k battle ground??

ym.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#20 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,035 posts

Posted 30 August 2022 - 08:24 AM

Potentially big moment of truth coming on TSLA??

Back under 285 or so, and multiple intermediate term time frames start to sync up downside....

Above 300 again, and perhaps something else going on....

tsal.png