September LOWS beckon, Winter of Misery & Cold BUT the Sun will shine again

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#1 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,273 posts

Posted 02 September 2022 - 01:02 PM

Enjoying my final few days off.... let me start this topic now and will expand in Sunday & Monday. I am ready to go next week, final 4 months of 2022 that promise to be wild, volatile, and filled with mammoth profits and huge losses, plain & glory.

September or October LOWs almost certain, Winter of Extreme discomfort, but it will usher in an era of HISTORIC CHANGE as the experiences of ENERGY SHORTAGES in 2022/23 force nations to rapidly develop alternative energy sources. Those hesitant to accept Climate Change will happily accept the reality. 

Enjoy the LABOR DAY, rest and be ready .... 

Edited by dTraderB, 02 September 2022 - 01:03 PM.

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 02 September 2022 - 03:52 PM

Climate had been changing for Billions of years. Potent global warming ended last ice age. Man is too puny to change climate by more than 0.01%. Million times bigger than puny earth, our Sun has cycles of activity and that is the cause of climate change.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,273 posts

Posted 05 September 2022 - 08:32 AM

Prepare for the  worst....

FOLLOWING THE MOST RECENT RUSSIAN SUPPLY CUT, IT IS UNLIKELY THAT GERMANY WILL REACH ITS GOAL OF FILLING NATURAL GAS STORAGE SITES TO 95% BY THE BEGINNING OF NOVEMBER, ACCORDING TO PEOPLE FAMILIAR.

#4 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,273 posts

Posted 05 September 2022 - 08:35 AM

Ukraine's state nuclear operator Energoatom said that the last working power line at the Russian-occupied plant was disconnected as a result of a fire caused by Russian shelling on Sept. 5.

#5 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,273 posts

Posted 05 September 2022 - 08:36 AM

All of this is mere coincidence.... ??

RUSSIAN GAS CUT-OFF SCUPPERS GERMANY'S PLAN TO STRENGTHEN RESERVES.

NOC: DUE TO POWER PROBLEMS AT THE SARIR AND MESLA OILFIELDS, LIBYA'S OIL PRODUCTION HAS DECREASED TO 1.163 MILLION BARRELS PER DAY (BPD).

Ukraine's state nuclear operator Energoatom said that the last working power line at the Russian-occupied plant was disconnected as a result of a fire caused by Russian shelling on Sept. 5.

#6 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,273 posts

Posted 05 September 2022 - 08:37 AM

Now they say what we suspected for some time: Russia’s gas supplies to Europe via the Nord Stream 1 pipeline will not resume in full until the “collective west” lifts sanctions against Moscow over its invasion of Ukraine, the Kremlin has said.

All of this is mere coincidence.... ??

RUSSIAN GAS CUT-OFF SCUPPERS GERMANY'S PLAN TO STRENGTHEN RESERVES.

NOC: DUE TO POWER PROBLEMS AT THE SARIR AND MESLA OILFIELDS, LIBYA'S OIL PRODUCTION HAS DECREASED TO 1.163 MILLION BARRELS PER DAY (BPD).

#7 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,273 posts

Posted 05 September 2022 - 08:41 AM

... and BRITAIN has a new PM! 

https://www.reuters....-pm-2022-09-05/

The best analogy for my feed during the Truss speech is a plane full of people live tweeting their pilots mid-air announcement that while he's never actually flown before, he has seen Top Gun twice, is most of the way through a bottle of Jagermeister, and how hard can it be?

#8 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,273 posts

Posted 05 September 2022 - 08:42 AM

Short day for #ES_F with 1pm close, holiday chop likely. 3920 was my sell target Friday & we based here since. Sets up next trend leg Plan: As long as 3940 holds, 3890 (bounce spot), then 3810 in play. 3940 breaks, we see 3975 which is *must hold* for bears. Short squeeze above
Quote Tweet

ZVBuToeP_mini.jpg

Adam Mancini

@AdamMancini4
· Sep 3
Have a great weekend! On Aug 26, #ES_F broke down a 3 week H&S pattern formally ending June rally & starting "sell the bounce" Plan Next Week: 3975-3920=chop zone. Likely ping pong in it then break down to 3890, bounce, 3805 target/buy zone. 3975 clears we squeeze up direct

#9 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,273 posts

Posted 05 September 2022 - 09:00 AM

BITCOIN & SPX move in tandem, linked,   LOL LOL LOL 

It was supposed to be an alternative investment ??? 

Data from the weekly COT Report: In Bitcoin futures, the "commercial" traders are not much of a factor, and the "non-commercials" assume the role of smart money. They are now net long to the largest degree in the (short) history of BTC futures.

#10 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,273 posts

Posted 05 September 2022 - 09:01 AM

The notion of a 40-year cycle in the stock market works well in the 20th Century, with important lows 1903, 1942, 1982. It works less well if we extend back into the 1800s. Note this is a price index plot, not a total return plot which would be lot different in 1800s. https://twitter.com/mark_ungewitter/status/1565314765123100672

The notion of a 40-year cycle in the stock market works well in the 20th Century, with important lows 1903, 1942, 1982. It works less well if we extend back into the 1800s. Note this is a price index plot, not a total return plot which would be lot different in 1800s. https://twitter.com/mark_ungewitter/status/1565314765123100672