• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

#251 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,072 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 01:40 PM

now BTC with double bottom around 19K

Unless that breaks soon, bulls could still rule the afternoon.

Apple held 152 again...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#252 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 01:42 PM

Buying commodity long hedges here USO, UNG

"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"

#253 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,072 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 01:45 PM

Pretty good sized divergence on TSLA 2nd low on 5 min chart.

If they get momo turned up again, could give early shorts a scare? 295, maybe even 300?

And if they don't get it turned up in Hour of Power...Yikes?

Edited by K Wave, 22 September 2022 - 01:46 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#254 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 01:50 PM

TSLA should bounce around 282.  

"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"

#255 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,072 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 02:02 PM

And BTC back up to HOD as VIX shows first cracks...

#256 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,072 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 02:22 PM

This could have been a consolidation day after Fed reversal, but if Apple is not under 152 and stays there by tomorrow, bears might actually be outta gas.

And IF BTC takes out 20K upside, then going to look better for bulls there as well.

See what next few hours of trading brings..seems like critical area here to me...

WMT just back tested 134...needs under 133 and then 132 soon for bears to have their way...

#257 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,072 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 03:02 PM

Apple and WMT held at resistance...finished just above the cliff edge

See what happens tomorrow....

#258 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 775 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 03:35 PM

The market rally off the March '20 floor might have finally peaked last week, relative to long treasuries.  Does this mean a (real) bear market could begin soon?

spy-tlt.png

#259 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,718 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 04:18 PM

A wild September week,  2 active days after relatively slow ROSK-ON trading. 

Except for losses in TLT, almost all trades were NET positive but not great as during March to June.  Still, most welcome as I try to 

reduce risk and add to this month's return -- one of the few September month with a net return positive and greater than 4%.

That intraday bounce was impressive until it was smashed with a hard reversal that ended near the lows. BEARS showed they are 

still in control and could take this market down another 5 % before end of September. 

Closed many of my short trades, closed 1 ES & NQ Hedge long, and also bought stocks, CALLS, ETFs for my LT Portfolio that has been empty for months! 

GOOGL was my favorite long today and I loaded below 99.75

#260 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,064 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 05:16 PM

I'm not surprised to see that SPX was able hold above 3750 by the close.  So let's see if it will bounce up tomorrow .....................

Edited by redfoliage2, 22 September 2022 - 05:17 PM.