CHINA reopening, SPX breaks above 200MA - GRIND UP continues into Q1 2003 TOP

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#41 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 06 December 2022 - 10:50 AM

Seeing the fist signs of crackage in a lot of things...probabaly gonna need Big Kahuna UNH to fail 540 though for bears to get any damage done

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#42 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 06 December 2022 - 10:53 AM

Watching this 3 min chart of UNH....

Failure to get though 540 and back below the line would likely be a sell signal....and possibly a big one.

But a breakout over 540 could very well mean bears do not have what it takes to roll it over yet.

UNH.png

Edited by K Wave, 06 December 2022 - 10:53 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#43 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,720 posts

Posted 06 December 2022 - 10:57 AM

Because I think it will turn up.  Always easy to say after the fact what you should have done.  Of course I wish I was short now but its already happened so a person is crazy to change now.  With today's market it could turn and be up +20 points in 5 minutes.  I'd rather watch and add a little here and little there until it comes.  Believe it or not the market the market doesn't go up forever and doesn't go down forever in all time frames.  If your short why didn't you post it on here as soon as you placed it??

#44 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 06 December 2022 - 11:05 AM

Dow 4 hour...as I said the other day, a breach of 34300 was the place to start aggressively shorting.

33600 area now needs to hold or it starts to look a lot like a big ol' bull Fedwords trap...

dji.png

#45 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 06 December 2022 - 11:08 AM

May all hinge on UNH action dead ahead whether we get a full rollover or not...

#46 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 06 December 2022 - 11:08 AM

Apple certainly doing its part for bears

#47 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 06 December 2022 - 11:12 AM

UNH back down to the 1 min pivot line....could be REAL close to decision time

#48 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 06 December 2022 - 11:15 AM

Big level on NDX still 11400.

Trannies already blew away 14300

#49 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 06 December 2022 - 11:18 AM

Trannies 4 hour momo shot and now structure on the verge of The Big Roll after the insanely obviously massive blowoff top Nov '21

djt.png

#50 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 06 December 2022 - 11:26 AM

Will be total launch failure if Rusty closes back under 1820.

That is why I said pay real close attention to what happens at 1900, as it would determine launch mode or possible bull trap mode...

Looking more like the big trap at this juncture..

RUT.png