we either have a wave 1 of a new bull market or more backing and filling

• Please log in to reply
6413 replies to this topic

#5571 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 22 April 2024 - 07:28 AM

PL trying to punch though the 200 a la 2020....

Bulls really need to hold somewhere near 200 day to prevent possible Deja Vu

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#5572 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 22 April 2024 - 07:30 AM

And PA now threatening to NOT make the upside breakout on 4 hour....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#5573 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 22 April 2024 - 07:34 AM

BTC still holding key levels

But...if 30 min does stop it, then back below 64500 could be first hint of possible big trouble

It is hold or die for bulls in this particular spot

#5574 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 22 April 2024 - 07:39 AM

Now G/S has finally got a foothold back above 84, that 87 still in play for a last gasp target.

#5575 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 22 April 2024 - 07:50 AM

2 yr still not able to take out 5....

Back under 4.95 now might be first sign of daily HangMan possibly starting to get confirmed....

#5576 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 22 April 2024 - 08:13 AM

Buying SILJ this morning and other stuff. Silver IMO has the best count going, that wave "B" contracting triangle I mentioned several days ago simply extended and IMO we are now near the end of a wave "C" thrust down to end a correction. I really think this is a high confidence count but when addressing the markets its always a "best guess", as always DYODD

Senor

#5577 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 22 April 2024 - 08:18 AM

Big Guns starts tomorrow with very vulnerable Tesla, and ends with Apple May 2....

Could be an interesting 10 days....

#5578 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 22 April 2024 - 08:20 AM

Buying SILJ this morning and other stuff. Silver IMO has the best count going, that wave "B" contracting triangle I mentioned several days ago simply extended and IMO we are now near the end of a wave "C" thrust down to end a correction. I really think this is a high confidence count but when addressing the markets its always a "best guess", as always DYODD

Senor

It looked real good in 2020 as well...

Got my eye on PL here....as long it does NOT fail badly, will be looking for re-entry in Silver soon...

Edited by K Wave, 22 April 2024 - 08:21 AM.

#5579 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 22 April 2024 - 08:30 AM

As I said at the time...any time you see a giant red candle like on AGQ...time for caution.....

Kaboom!

Edited by K Wave, 22 April 2024 - 08:31 AM.

#5580 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 22 April 2024 - 08:32 AM

Whoo doggy...tesla not well