• Please log in to reply
5809 replies to this topic

#801 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 20 March 2023 - 09:31 AM

15 min PL...now or never....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#802 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 20 March 2023 - 12:56 PM

Welcome back K-Wave and thank you for the great post and also to you Russ

Yes agree, K Wave is great.  I have sold my NUGT at $39.09 now, I don't like what I am seeing, gold is forming a doji star.. deadly doji. I may be wrong but I have booked a good profit. Will look for another entry. 

good call IMO

this all can still be late wave iv of ending diagonal in gold with MUCH lower targets. not my favoured but alive and well

#803 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 20 March 2023 - 02:18 PM

Welcome back K-Wave and thank you for the great post and also to you Russ

Yes agree, K Wave is great.  I have sold my NUGT at $39.09 now, I don't like what I am seeing, gold is forming a doji star.. deadly doji. I may be wrong but I have booked a good profit. Will look for another entry. 

good call IMO

this all can still be late wave iv of ending diagonal in gold with MUCH lower targets. not my favoured but alive and well

Armstrong is talking about several targets around April 10 and the week of the 17th, a high then would imply a June low which gold quite often goes down into and he pointed out it has not broken out yet, it needs to break above the turquoise line on my chart. Last weeks weekly candle is huge and long bars like that are usually tested. We seem to have lost Senor for some reason, sorry to see him off the board.   

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#804 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 20 March 2023 - 05:07 PM

yeah not sure where senor went to.Perhaps stacking his bars on some remote Island

#805 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 21 March 2023 - 09:05 AM

i dont think we lost him , he seemed firm in his conviction based, on a 5 wave up wave that gold was in a bull market and he wasnt going to be involved in all the chatter.  

FWiw  i think we are in a bullish stance , which may take more time to play out.    The long cycles bottom late 23 or early 24 .  But the system is more and more unstable 

be prepared for the unexpected

dharma

#806 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 21 March 2023 - 09:07 AM

PL not able to get through

If it does not get through after Fed tomorrow..then bulls not free just yet....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#807 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 21 March 2023 - 09:10 AM

Bears still holding their last line of defense on Silver as well...

#808 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 21 March 2023 - 10:40 AM

wrong board

Edited by K Wave, 21 March 2023 - 10:40 AM.

#809 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 21 March 2023 - 11:10 AM

todays action not bullish IMo

lends credence to gold being in or just finished  a iv of ending diagnal down with new lows to come.

alternatively this up was not a iv but a i

#810 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 21 March 2023 - 01:51 PM

Armstrong-March-2023.gif

Armstrong-gold-march-2023-array.gif

Edited by Russ, 21 March 2023 - 01:53 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/