• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 28 February 2023 - 07:56 PM

Open Article On SevenSentinels,com

“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#2 MDurkin

MDurkin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 638 posts

Posted 28 February 2023 - 08:23 PM

This is possible but rates are still rising. If this is July 2008 the Fed had already been cutting rates for almost a year... first cut Sept 18,2007. Should be interesting. I'm watching with my popcorn and 5 percent interest CD's. To be fair I just looked at my UTIL monthly chart and it looks the same as in July 2008 were the 10ema is touching the 12ema. Will it cross?

#3 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 28 February 2023 - 08:41 PM

Me on a 5 minute chart...

Me-on-a-5-minute-chart.jpg

#4 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,544 posts

Posted 28 February 2023 - 09:52 PM

Me on a 5 minute chart...

Me-on-a-5-minute-chart.jpg

The great thing RD, is that it works pretty much the exact same on all time frames.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#5 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,544 posts

Posted 28 February 2023 - 09:57 PM

Naz Comp still lookin' eerily similar to Dow mid 1930....all it will take now is price to get back under the 200 Day and stay under for a few days to re-awaken the bear...

And under the yellow line, strap on the parachute.

But, as always, one step at time...gotta get under that 200 first before any of this has a chance of happening.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#6 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 28 February 2023 - 10:52 PM

.. Always appreciate your posts, IYB

woatb25230.jpg

Edited by beta, 28 February 2023 - 10:56 PM.

"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"

#7 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 01 March 2023 - 12:51 AM

Love that picture of 15 stages of emotions. I have experienced all of them, and now I still refuse to visiti a shrink.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#8 Keepingcool

Keepingcool

• Traders-Talk User
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 March 2023 - 09:37 AM

Love that picture of 15 stages of emotions. I have experienced all of them, and now I still refuse to visiti a shrink.

lol...too funny   :)

#9 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 01 March 2023 - 12:19 PM

IYB !  Good to see you are still around. I remember you well from way back when I used to post so many day trades per day. Where have all the other old timers gone?  I have been away for years.

#10 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 01 March 2023 - 01:36 PM

This is such a good post. I remember the seven sentinels. Is that a service you provide?