• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 12 March 2023 - 06:04 PM

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#2 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,654 posts

Posted 12 March 2023 - 06:09 PM

yup, why I covered on Friday when JPM hit support....was obvious that PTB were not going to go down without a fight over the weekend...and you don't want to be short going into that scenario.

What happens after the bounce will be the tell....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 12 March 2023 - 06:24 PM

To that end, it will be very important if prices are able to close near their initial highs at the open or risk being ambushed again by Tuesday and Wednesday's inflation data. What we do know right now is that with the just announced parachute provided by the FED and the FDIC for depositors for both Silicon Valley and Signature Banks, their continued policy of raising interest rates remains intact for next week as foolish as it may seem to do so.

All part of the "it's not my fault" thinking that goes on in Washington.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#4 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 12 March 2023 - 06:37 PM

To that end, it will be very important if prices are able to close near their initial highs at the open or risk being ambushed again by Tuesday and Wednesday's inflation data. What we do know right now is that with the just announced parachute provided by the FED and the FDIC for depositors for both Silicon Valley and Signature Banks, their continued policy of raising interest rates remains intact for next week as foolish as it may seem to do so.

All part of the "it's not my fault" thinking that goes on in Washington.

Fib

You are right, markets are vulnerable for more declines if inflation data remains high.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#5 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,620 posts

Posted 12 March 2023 - 06:53 PM

Yep, Goverment FREE Handouts are Bullish short term, in this case the SVM Bail-in.  It'll all cost everyone in the end. 

#6 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 12 March 2023 - 08:21 PM

So stop the rate cuts?  8% is ok so 20% will be ok? If we never experience a correction of this madness , we will have to deal with a collapse. I guess its unavoidable now

Edited by skott, 12 March 2023 - 08:22 PM.

#7 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 12 March 2023 - 11:24 PM

Looking more bullish!

#8 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,016 posts

Posted 13 March 2023 - 08:13 AM

Alas, gave it all back and then some... :(

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#9 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 13 March 2023 - 08:13 AM

Uh oh now market will open down

#10 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,654 posts

Posted 13 March 2023 - 09:15 AM

Watch that pivot at 148 on Apple...if it gets busted...GAME OVER

Above 152, and bulls might still have some hope.

Tesla still falling like a rock after "The Signal" at 205

Edited by K Wave, 13 March 2023 - 09:16 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy