I posted yesterday Monday will be very bullish

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 13 March 2023 - 01:47 PM

1 min Apple finally flashing something that looks like possible VST sell...see what bears can do with it...

Edited by K Wave, 13 March 2023 - 01:48 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#22 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 13 March 2023 - 01:53 PM

Hour of Power approacheth

Edited by K Wave, 13 March 2023 - 01:54 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#23 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 13 March 2023 - 01:55 PM

1 min Apple finally flashing something that looks like possible VST sell...see what bears can do with it...

Not much...

#24 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 13 March 2023 - 02:28 PM

BRK.....very close to the edge now....

#25 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 13 March 2023 - 02:29 PM

now that bulls puked at 152, 150.50 could be avalanche trigger on Apple...

#26 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 13 March 2023 - 03:25 PM

Not a good day and close for the bulls today as the MID and SML have now joined the Dow and NYA at new closing lows for the year on increasing volume.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#27 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 13 March 2023 - 04:40 PM

I agree Fib. nasty day. we do have some fear in the market but the main one is not flashing bottom

#28 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 13 March 2023 - 04:45 PM

I agree Fib. nasty day. we do have some fear in the market but the main one is not flashing bottom

Yep there can be huge price difference between "fear" and panic low.

If CNN fear greed starts printing Zeros, then you want to think about long side. Zero prints nailed the Covid low.

https://www.cnn.com/.../fear-and-greed

#29 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 13 March 2023 - 05:11 PM

Yep there can be huge price difference between "fear" and panic low.

If CNN fear greed starts printing Zeros, then you want to think about long side. Zero prints nailed the Covid low.

https://www.cnn.com/.../fear-and-greed

thanks, ill keep that mind. i do watch it

#30 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 14 March 2023 - 10:19 AM

The fear has evaporated with complete & total bailout of mis-managed SVB bank.

Both the CEO & CFO were old white men. I understand all upper management has been fired.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule