• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 12:16 PM

..........If you were in the top 2% you would have 5 stars

I'm asking myself what kind of logics you use.....

that said.....time over, I won't waste my time any longer with these kinds of logics

Edited by andr99, 15 March 2023 - 12:18 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#22 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 12:22 PM

I don't recall andr posting real time trades here. But I don't read every post on every thread, so may be he did post his trades.

As for FIB posting on andr's thread, when someone starts a new thread, anyone should be free to post on any thread. I believe that is the policy setup by owner of this forum.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#23 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 12:30 PM

I don't recall andr posting real time trades here. But I don't read every post on every thread, so may be he did post his trades.

As for FIB posting on andr's thread, when someone starts a new thread, anyone should be free to post on any thread. I believe that is the policy setup by owner of this forum.

He did. He said October was THE Bottom of the bear market, and was a great call "at the time"...evidence is starting to go against him on that now though.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#24 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 12:36 PM

Why should I post my trades here ? They are mostly on the italian stock market which is not accessible to you, I believe. Secondly, they are mine and I'm only responsible for myself. Third, I'm not a pro and I couldn't care less. I don't live on stock trading, but stock trading is just a way to make further money. Lastly, why did I post in October that the stock market was bottoming and none of you did it ? Just tell me why 

#25 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 12:37 PM

He did. He said October was THE Bottom of the bear market, and was a great call "at the time"...evidence is starting to go against him on that now though.

apparently evidence is going against me now......just wait a little bit

#26 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 12:39 PM

When I post my trades, I said sold 50% of longs at closing price today. Then I followed up with another trade saying I sold all remains longs today.
Simply saying Oct was bottom is just a general comment. It does not tell me if he is 1%, 10% or 100% going long in October. Just my 2 cents.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#27 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 01:00 PM

I couldn't care less of anybody else's trades. I do mine and I don't even read others' ones. But in October I posted ''stock market bottom'' because to me the bear was over when I posted that comment. And this forum is called FF... 

as for fib posting on my threads.....he is free to post what he wants obviously. And I'm free to avoid to read what he posts....obviously

Edited by andr99, 15 March 2023 - 01:06 PM.

#28 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 01:07 PM

Hmmmmm its rainy here so I'm able to lurk being on holidays but am going wine tasting soon yay!.  Everyone knows when I make an opinion I back it up with live trades.  30mths and running so my advice to anyone on here that starts condemning someone else, please shut your mouth until you start showing live trades and just respect everyone's opinions.  Pretty simple actually lol!!!  On a 40-year track record of trading, no one knows exactly where the market is going to go so again just respect everyone's opinion right or wrong.  This is called "traders talk" not I'm right your wrong lol!!  Finally if you don't like someones opinion on a thread or question their validity ignore it until you see a live trade posted on here.  Okay once in a while I will make a funny jab but that's it, I don't come right out and say your wrong lol!!  To be brutally honest I always think that people that complain have usually had mounting losses and are trying to prove their idea is right lol!!  I always like being in a good mood so lets just all be friends on here.   

#29 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 03:33 PM

condemnations or not condemnations.....I repeat it......THEY ARE BUILDING A WALL OF WORRIES.......next week the Fed will reassure markets and the spx will begin to rise to a level above the last high it marked. The bull will be back and every dark profecy will be disregarded as it has always been before. I stop commenting here for a while at least. I've got enough.... 

Edited by andr99, 15 March 2023 - 03:34 PM.

#30 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 03:49 PM

apparently evidence is going against me now......just wait a little bit

Uhh....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy