12 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 16 June 2023 - 10:51 AM

The bear has suffered a knockout...............LOL

poor bear, you were so tender....... 

Edited by andr99, 16 June 2023 - 10:53 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,733 posts

Posted 16 June 2023 - 11:29 AM

Oh no sir, see that's starting to sound a little arrogant and you know what happens when that happens, you get your head handed to you in trades.  And knock out punch lol,,,, I just had my first loss in over 30 months so don't think so and really when you look at it were only up about 10% from the average trade around 4000 and the old high is still about 9% away....There is a huge possibility that were nearing the end here at least for a bit so I'd be placing profit stops below because one bad thing could upset this cart pretty easily.

#3 SteveB

SteveB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 June 2023 - 11:31 AM

The bear has suffered a knockout...............LOL

poor bear, you were so tender....... 

troll

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 16 June 2023 - 12:22 PM

there are so many bearish trolls here that I have lost the count. What I really consider arrogant is insulting someone and when the market proves he is right, carefully avoiding to apologize to him or at least saying.......hey man you were right. 

I remind that in May we were discussing if we were topping or not and given the break up that followed I was fully right even if the stock market tumbled down from here right now because that so called ''top'' has been already broken up.  

Edited by andr99, 16 June 2023 - 12:27 PM.

#5 b2b

b2b

• Traders-Talk User
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 June 2023 - 05:23 PM

some people need to get a life. It is sad that they feel the need to come here to constantly brag about how they are always right and others muppets. People who are really making money haven't got time to do these silly antics. Amen.

#6 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 16 June 2023 - 08:34 PM

It's not about being right or wrong, it's about making money.

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 16 June 2023 - 10:46 PM

post expiration adjustment may be upon us as time cycles are not supportive for a couple a weeks...there see how easy that was??

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 17 June 2023 - 01:40 AM

some people need to get a life. It is sad that they feel the need to come here to constantly brag about how they are always right and others muppets. People who are really making money haven't got time to do these silly antics. Amen.

infact the ones who make money are those who call top top top, exactly before the market breaks the resistance to the upside.........thank you for the good laugh

I guess the stock market top callers and their followers have made a lot of money, which counts more than being right or wrong..........LOL 

Edited by andr99, 17 June 2023 - 01:45 AM.

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 17 June 2023 - 03:54 AM

it's all about insulting......smart people don't insult someone else because he's bullish when everybody is bearish. And I'm not referring to the one who made the wrong call of an imminent top, because he didn't insult anybody,

but to some of his followers who are so quick to insult and so coward to disappear, when the market proves who was right and who was not. Simply COWARDS.........amen

Edited by andr99, 17 June 2023 - 03:54 AM.

#10 b2b

b2b

• Traders-Talk User
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 June 2023 - 03:59 PM

it's all about insulting......smart people don't insult someone else because he's bullish when everybody is bearish. And I'm not referring to the one who made the wrong call of an imminent top, because he didn't insult anybody,

but to some of his followers who are so quick to insult and so coward to disappear, when the market proves who was right and who was not. Simply COWARDS.........amen

as far as I can see you are taking this forum too seriously. You need to get a life. Go and get some fresh air. Would do far more good for you than making patronising posts here.