Guys, let us do the POLL
I just voted

https://www.traders-...ednesday-62123/

#12 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 21 June 2023 - 01:39 AM

it's all about insulting......smart people don't insult someone else because he's bullish when everybody is bearish. And I'm not referring to the one who made the wrong call of an imminent top, because he didn't insult anybody,

but to some of his followers who are so quick to insult and so coward to disappear, when the market proves who was right and who was not. Simply COWARDS.........amen

as far as I can see you are taking this forum too seriously. You need to get a life. Go and get some fresh air. Would do far more good for you than making patronising posts here.

I don't need to get what I already have got. I hope the same for you.....

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#13 b2b

b2b

• Traders-Talk User
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 June 2023 - 10:50 AM

it's all about insulting......smart people don't insult someone else because he's bullish when everybody is bearish. And I'm not referring to the one who made the wrong call of an imminent top, because he didn't insult anybody,

but to some of his followers who are so quick to insult and so coward to disappear, when the market proves who was right and who was not. Simply COWARDS.........amen

as far as I can see you are taking this forum too seriously. You need to get a life. Go and get some fresh air. Would do far more good for you than making patronising posts here.

I don't need to get what I already have got. I hope the same for you.....

You haven't realised yet what you need. That's even worse. I feel for you.