• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 11 August 2023 - 10:57 AM

Top expected on next turn date August 16/17 with major Astro: Sun in Leo sq. Uranus in Taurus (late 8/15) with Venus Rx/Jupiter in Taurus and Mars trine Uranus early 8/16; 8/16 is a 20 TD top (16+4).

Early on the 16th we have the New Moon in Leo, which in uptrends is bullish.

The moon will be in the bullish sign of Leo from early the 14th to late the 16th.

Venus Rx in Leo 20 deg. will conjunct the Sun on Sunday which means a turn plus or minus 2 days and that date is today.

The new moon in Leo will be square Uranus in Taurus also, a very intense period coming and very bullish!

Then comes the surprises as we crash into Sept 12th.

This period will be much like Feb 19  to  March 16, 2020.

As we enter into later August many war cycles (after next weekend and OPEX) are due implicating the Middle East, NATO, Russia and the Ukraine.

My best guess is 4637/38 will be tested next week and then down she goes!

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,624 posts

Posted 11 August 2023 - 12:54 PM

This is fair competition Blu. We’re two cycle analysts, though my analysis is way less complicated and more intermediate term in nature than yours. I’m of the opposite view. Market topped and awaiting a catalyst, though the correction may not be so deep, possibly a return 4300 at most.

Your top dates are in line with my LOW dates. I agree on the war cycles and these will intensify thru 2024. The Neo-Cons in D.C. will start a major war as a scheme to screw up the 2024 Presidential elections.

I’m sticking to my guns. In fact, I added to my core short position with the purchase of $SARK yesterday.

#3 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 11 August 2023 - 03:21 PM

This is fair competition Blu. We’re two cycle analysts, though my analysis is way less complicated and more intermediate term in nature than yours. I’m of the opposite view. Market topped and awaiting a catalyst, though the correction may not be so deep, possibly a return 4300 at most.

Your top dates are in line with my LOW dates. I agree on the war cycles and these will intensify thru 2024. The Neo-Cons in D.C. will start a major war as a scheme to screw up the 2024 Presidential elections.

I’m sticking to my guns. In fact, I added to my core short position with the purchase of $SARK yesterday.

staring a war and we would be back at double digit inflation, not a chance. Political suicide.

#4 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,624 posts

Posted 11 August 2023 - 06:38 PM

staring a war and we would be back at double digit inflation, not a chance. Political suicide.

The “Left” cares less about what the American public thinks and they have very little regard for anyone’s safety (look at CA for example, anti-police, etc.). Since the elections  are all rigged there is no longer any concern for political suicide. I suggest you go to Martin Armstrong’s website and read up on this. It’s all there and it’s in Armstrong’s tea leaves. We live in an upside down world….

#5 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 11 August 2023 - 09:50 PM

The SPX has formed a perfect running correction. Keeps your stops tight. 

Blessings,

blu

#6 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 14 August 2023 - 12:46 PM

good call  blu .

#7 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 14 August 2023 - 03:01 PM

good call  blu .

THX

Blessings,

blu

#8 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 15 August 2023 - 08:22 AM

The drop today in the futures is a 'z' wave of "b" of [y]. "c" of [y] is the third wave and the powerful short covering wave coming out of this drop into at least late tomorrow.

The "b" wave made an x-y-z 'x' wave and an inverted w-x-y 'y' wave. The pattern is now extremely bullish into late tomorrow or early Thursday. 

Now, I have to wonder do we make a new high tomorrow or early Thursday or not?The [x] wave was an a-b-c X a-b-c or x-y-z X x-y-z and now the [y] wave had a two day w-x-y (w) wave and then a double irregular bottom (x) wave. There are many irregulars here both pointing down and pointing up.

There is gap fill that is needed at 4576/77 SPX. Irregulars at a top do not automatically say 'new highs", but the odds point toward that direction. The top on Feb 19, 2020 had some new highs and others that failed, and so we may see that here.

2da08fba91d048f4aa6e06422b729235.jpeg
Brad Gudgeon
Editor,

Blessings,

blu

#9 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 15 August 2023 - 10:39 AM

Today rhymes with Nov 29, 2022. I have 2 TLC lows: 1 on Friday last week and 1 tomorrow.

The 16 TD top last ran 21 TD's and early Thursday is 21 TD's. The difference this time: we were over bought and rallying and this time we have sold off and are oversold.

The SPX made yet another Irregular Low today with even more POS D juice. The FOMC minutes tomorrow should be the catalyst for a huge short covering rally into early Thursday, just like Nov 30 to Dec 1, 2022. My current target is 4628/29 SPX for early Thursday.

[x] = 10 TD's and by August 17, [y] will also equal 10 TD's "Balance of Time Principle"

The next low should be August 25/28 for Wave A; Wave B, August 30/31; Wave C, Sept 12/13.

I'm still long as of Friday.

Blessings,

blu

#10 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,624 posts

Posted 15 August 2023 - 01:06 PM

I just exited all of my leveraged-inverse ETFs for a net 6% gain. Market is short term oversold and we are at mid-month when markets often make a S.T. Low and stage a bounce. New lows are forthcoming later this mo th but Id rather exit, refill back up from higher levels.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX