Posted 21 August 2023 - 12:42 PM

Stock charts symbol- $UTIL

#12 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 775 posts

Posted 21 August 2023 - 12:43 PM

"unless you are short since the turn at 940"

How does the number '940' relate to XLU?

#13 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 775 posts

Posted 21 August 2023 - 12:45 PM

$UTIL topped at 958.67.

#14 jacek

jacek

• Traders-Talk User
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 August 2023 - 12:46 PM

"unless you are short since the turn at 940"

How does the number '940' relate to XLU?

DJ Utility average index - look at that chart

#15 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 775 posts

Posted 21 August 2023 - 01:49 PM

So we can ignore what happned last time the 200-wk was tested?  It shouldn't surprise if it dropped down to 57 - or even to 54 - but I'd put it at a coin toss.

XLU.png

#16 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 21 August 2023 - 04:48 PM

So we can ignore what happned last time the 200-wk was tested?  It shouldn't surprise if it dropped down to 57 - or even to 54 - but I'd put it at a coin toss.

XLU.png

Not impossible for it to possible hold again...but monthly looking highly suspect, and longer time frames usually rule at the end of the noise.

When it breaks, if it does soon, it should be obvious.

Back above 940, then collapse bets likely off.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#17 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,624 posts

Posted 23 August 2023 - 08:25 PM

"how we got complete morons in charge of so many things is shocking"

We should stop thinking in these terms.  'Moronic' implies foolishness or stupidy - argualbly innocent behavior.  Not very likely.  The people in charge got there somehow - it's doubtful they are stupid.  Greedy?  Corrupt?  Criminal?  Much more likely...             

Deep State Neo-Cons, Biden’s puppet masters

#18 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 24 August 2023 - 06:39 AM

Again - what is UTES?  (specifically)

youths............sez my cousin

#19 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 24 August 2023 - 06:57 AM

My Cousin Vinny...........Vinny stands for Vincenzo which is a very usual first name used in southern italy and typical of that part of italy. And those characters that are portrayed are the stereotypical representation of Americans

of southern italian descent. The movie is really funny as it made me laugh to the n-th exponential. But it remains a representation of the italian community of southern italy. I was at the supermarket an hour ago and I met the

old guy who was in charge to take care of the tennis courts where I played in recent past years. Every three words I had to ask ''what ?''............and he was speaking italian, not English. probably their dialect is so characterized

and unique that when they have to switch to another language it is difficult to many of them  

(immigration of northern italians didn' t interest the US, but was directed elsewhere........)

Edited by andr99, 24 August 2023 - 07:04 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#20 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 24 August 2023 - 07:15 AM

Vincenzo La Guardia Gambini...........that La Guardia surname testifies of an origin that is from the southernmost part of italy. Even surnames in italy have a geographical carachterization simply because their historical root is

different. The old Cisalpine Gaul  in the north versus the old Magna Graecia in the south. You cannot cheat history. 

Edited by andr99, 24 August 2023 - 07:15 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard