bottom in

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#11 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 12:08 PM

Well actually, I've been saying we bottomed since Tuesday when I took profits on longs and have been building since then on this decline, so I'm with you lol.  I have 5 stars now really how do you check that anyhow??

you have five bright yellow stars...........just click on your avatar in your last post, which is 12SPX and you will see your exceptional five yellow stars..........while I have just two.........sigh.....

how sad life can be.....sigh........aaaghhhhhhh...........what a big big suffering

Better that I stop here, otherwise they leave me with no stars at all..............LOL 

Edited by andr99, 27 October 2023 - 12:14 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#12 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,528 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 12:23 PM

Well actually, I've been saying we bottomed since Tuesday when I took profits on longs and have been building since then on this decline, so I'm with you lol.  I have 5 stars now really how do you check that anyhow??

Just click on your "12SPX" anywhere you see it. It will take you to your personal account info. 

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#13 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 12:40 PM

I will have consolation soon however as we have a tv channel fully dedicared to tennis and I'm going to watch Sinner-Tiafoe live from Wien. Spectacular channel with matches that we watch for free with the best players of the ATP tour and the most beautiful girls of the WTA circuit, like her.......the goddess of tennis.......Veronika Kudermetòva........who is worth not just five stars, but at least ten.  

Edited by andr99, 27 October 2023 - 12:41 PM.

#14 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,651 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 12:48 PM

Oh yay, now I see, I wonder what gets you that, gotta be my good looks lol!!! 

#15 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 01:30 PM

nah, good looking and smartness count nothing........girls for example look at those things when they are teenagers. When they turn 20 they are not attracted by the green of your eyes, but by the green of money. 

It's a stone solid reality. You're just worth how much wealthness you can provide to others who are in contact with you.. And the most beautiful girls always chose billionaires. If you have five stars it means that someone think you might be helpful in helping them making money. Evidently.............  

Edited by andr99, 27 October 2023 - 01:31 PM.

#16 b2b

b2b

• Traders-Talk User
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 01:41 PM

nah, good looking and smartness count nothing........girls for example look at those things when they are teenagers. When they turn 20 they are not attracted by the green of your eyes, but by the green of money. 

It's a stone solid reality. You're just worth how much wealthness you can provide to others who are in contact with you.. And the most beautiful girls always chose billionaires. If you have five stars it means that someone think you might be helpful in helping them making money. Evidently.............  

an expert in misogyny also. kudos to you.

#17 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 02:08 PM

kudos to you as well for living on the clouds. 

Edited by andr99, 27 October 2023 - 02:11 PM.

#18 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 02:40 PM

a few years ago a well known politician that we had in this ''so called nation'' where I live, died after a long career of criminal activity as a southern mafia boss, substantially. You could imagine that nobody 

partecipated to his funeral. Instead the church and the square outside were full of people, something like two thousand people or more. You might ask why. The answer is that he gave a public seat to so many people 

by rigging public contests and hiring those who brougt him the largest possible amount of votes in order to guarantee his re-election every time. This is another example of real life........which is ''do ut des'' for those

who studied Latin.  

It simply means ''I give (to you) so that you give (to me)'' 

Edited by andr99, 27 October 2023 - 02:44 PM.

#19 b2b

b2b

• Traders-Talk User
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 02:52 PM

kudos to you as well for living on the clouds. 

giveup.gif

#20 b2b

b2b

• Traders-Talk User
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 02:54 PM

a few years ago a well known politician that we had in this ''so called nation'' where I live, died after a long career of criminal activity as a southern mafia boss, substantially. You could imagine that nobody 

partecipated to his funeral. Instead the church and the square outside were full of people, something like two thousand people or more. You might ask why. The answer is that he gave a public seat to so many people 

by rigging public contests and hiring those who brougt him the largest possible amount of votes in order to guarantee his re-election every time. This is another example of real life........which is ''do ut des'' for those

who studied Latin.  

It simply means ''I give (to you) so that you give (to me)'' 

and the point is?