bottom in

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 03:03 PM

a few years ago a well known politician that we had in this ''so called nation'' where I live, died after a long career of criminal activity as a southern mafia boss, substantially. You could imagine that nobody 

partecipated to his funeral. Instead the church and the square outside were full of people, something like two thousand people or more. You might ask why. The answer is that he gave a public seat to so many people 

by rigging public contests and hiring those who brougt him the largest possible amount of votes in order to guarantee his re-election every time. This is another example of real life........which is ''do ut des'' for those

who studied Latin.  

It simply means ''I give (to you) so that you give (to me)'' 

and the point is?

''you are worth what you provide'', if you don't get it by yourself

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#22 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 03:18 PM

billionaires can provide a much better life than the one you can........... or I can or normally wealthy people can. Do you get it now ? Have we gone to discover hot water, finally ? 

Edited by andr99, 27 October 2023 - 03:19 PM.

#23 b2b

b2b

• Traders-Talk User
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 03:45 PM

billionaires can provide a much better life than the one you can........... or I can or normally wealthy people can. Do you get it now ? Have we gone to discover hot water, finally ? 

whatever you are smoking, pass on to all of us

#24 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 04:15 PM

what an ignorant reply

#25 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 04:17 PM

Sinner -Tiafoe 6-3, 6-4

great Jannik, but they cut off the interview from the court 

#26 b2b

b2b

• Traders-Talk User
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 04:20 PM

what an ignorant reply

agreed

#27 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 04:58 PM

I'm not a teenager, but I remember very well the damage that that shi@ made to my generation, just few years ago here in the North of italy. How many died and how many had their lives completely ruined. 

It is an argument that I don't even want to remotely touch. Sorry, but that is what I feel. I don't joke about that.    

#28 b2b

b2b

• Traders-Talk User
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 07:03 PM

I'm not a teenager, but I remember very well the damage that that shi@ made to my generation, just few years ago here in the North of italy. How many died and how many had their lives completely ruined. 

It is an argument that I don't even want to remotely touch. Sorry, but that is what I feel. I don't joke about that.    

g e t  a  l i f e

#29 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 28 October 2023 - 05:03 AM

I have a life and that s-h-i-t has never been part of it. That s-h-i-t has been the first step towards the abyss for many people I knew. One was found dead in his car, he was 26. Argument closed here. 

#30 b2b

b2b

• Traders-Talk User
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 October 2023 - 06:04 PM

I have a life and that s-h-i-t has never been part of it. That s-h-i-t has been the first step towards the abyss for many people I knew. One was found dead in his car, he was 26. Argument closed here. 

you need help. seek help.