REVERSAL after this "Selling Stampede: door to 4000 open"

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#21 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,926 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 07:23 AM

So So close to the monthly 900 on 10 yr.....these type of targets usually find a way of getting hit....

That is known as the "upcrash" window

Edited by K Wave, 30 October 2023 - 07:24 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#22 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,926 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 07:29 AM

Getting closer and closer to EPIC wipeout in JP bonds....seriously, after the biggest ponzi scheme in the history of mankind, the fallout over in Japan will be something to behold...

2 YR at decade highs

And 1 YR so very very close to launch point...once above Zero watch out....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#23 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,926 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 07:41 AM

So far...perfect dead cat on Naz...

Now we see along with Meta

#24 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,926 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 07:42 AM

META 5 min...pivot has been set..........

#25 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,926 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 07:43 AM

Bear scenario does not work without Mega Caps on board...and we may be just about to get a big clue...

#26 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,926 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 07:44 AM

Softy....bears have to get back under 332 and keep it there...and soon....

#27 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,926 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 07:47 AM

bulls may slowly losing the 2 hour battle on Crude...below 83 could be big trouble now

#28 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,926 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 07:53 AM

MSI startin' to look a bit too much like Mickey D's did at 300....if that last swing low falls..........

Edited by K Wave, 30 October 2023 - 07:53 AM.

#29 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,926 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 08:10 AM

BTC setting up the pivots up here near 35K...watching intently to see how this 35K battle resolves...

#30 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,620 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 08:10 AM

Almost feel bad for the crashers out there, another weekend gone by with wars escalating, bears saying everything is falling apart and even bond yields rising and what do we see.....futures way higher, interesting....  Markets are in correction territory now and were about to end this negative time period and as I said Friday, options are pricing in the end of the world which in reality is bad so I'm not surprised to see at least a bounce attempt here.  We'll see if it holds with the cash open but on my ndx trade I'm putting a profit stop on for 14,300 and I did a little add to my ES trade bringing my average down to 4228.  Market seems to be trying to make some kind of a bottom and this week could be it in this slow descending grind market so should be interesting to see what happens.