• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 09 April 2024 - 07:07 PM

I think we go up to around 5284/5298 SPX (S&P 500) tomorrow, a new high, a Y Wave! I see a crash in two waves into Monday, Wave A at ~ 5100 EOD Thursday, B to near 5186/5200 Friday, then C down to 4946/47 Monday, Wave Z down 6.7%!

Mars conjuncts Saturn in Pisces Wednesday night. This is very warlike! The Sun conj. Mercury Rx in Aries on Thursday night, a low late Thursday. We are two days past the new moon/special solar eclipse tomorrow in a rallying market. 

I see an abandoned baby candlestick tomorrow as possible, and two crash waves coming. I can't help but think that Iran will attack Israel Thursday night and Israel retaliates on Sunday night! Mercury Rx conj. Chiron in warlike Aries, (the wounded healer) on Monday, the big daddy panic low at 114 TD's (max I have ever seen for a 20 week low was 115/116 TD's). 

Sunday is the mid point of Mercury Rx, so it carries over on the open Monday. We may see close to a 5% crash on Monday!

By April 19th, we should see a new high and higher highs into May 1! We are running into the famous Jupiter/Uranus conj. in Taurus, which rules the stock market. That weekend the Sun in Taurus also squares Pluto in Aquarius. A strong two day drop after that weekend expected with more Uranus and Mars surprises with the warlike Chiron aspected once more, this time with the currency sign of Venus in Aries and the full moon in Scorpio (watch out Biden, fall out coming).

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 08:21 AM

Mercury Rx in Aries is playing its normal mischief. This is an irregular x low in a w-x-y Y wave. Bottom line: buy the SPX at ~5131 support where the daily B Band is. Rally expected to at least 5284 tomorrow on a gap up on the PPI. Momentum does not confirm this low! Tomorrow should be both a high and low like last Thursday.

Blessings,

blu

#3 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,651 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 09:09 AM

Should've maybe stuck with your original call lol!! 

#4 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 09:30 AM

12 SPX, Yup. Mercury Rx in Aries is a bear.

All it had to do was take out 5147 SPX and the positive divergence was complete. We may get up to the low 5200 area late today and then could gap up to as high as the 5310 area on a short covering move (minimum 5284). That is 5 TD's from last Thursday, which saw a huge drop that same day! The 5100 area could be tested late tomorrow on Wave A. No abandoned baby... With Mars conj. Saturn, it is a warning that it is both a limitation and a possible attack as I just mentioned before.

Blessings,

blu

#5 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 12:58 PM

There should be a late rally today. Tomorrow looks for SPX 5284/5308-11 possible in a blow off top! Watch for late selling tomorrow!

Blessings,

blu

#6 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,651 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 01:38 PM

I can see a possible rally but no where near that high as bonds aren't going to be moving that much...

#7 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 02:25 PM

I see a short covering blow off top 4946 by Monday

Blessings,

blu

#8 GDA

GDA

• Traders-Talk User
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 April 2024 - 02:52 AM

Magic mushrooms, anyone ?

#9 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 11 April 2024 - 09:38 AM

Its looking like tomorrow that a potential Gann (16-1) TD top is at hand! This market should, IMHO, make new highs before it can crash next week!

It is looking like a 115 TD low on the 16th! This is as far as I've ever seen it on a 20 week low. It also completes a 17- 15 - 21 TD Gann cycle from the target price of 4946/47 SPX that ='s a 10 week low equilibrium match at 50+3 TD's.

We are making double irr. lows on the DJI and NYSE, the SPX and especially the NDX. The new front generals (TECH) are wanting to run to new highs, but the old guard isn't buying it! It looks like the generals are going to charge one more time in a massive war campaign and bring the war weary troops back to the fore reluctantly. That is, only the new guard makes new highs! There must be massive short selling going on here in the market as a whole. Shorts can be forced to cover.

The daily BBands are closing tight, The upper end is usually challenged first before reversing. There have been 3 irr. y Wave tops on the SPX since the FED top three weeks ago and this is normally bullish.

We have been in a Y wave since Oct 13, 2022. It makes sense that a y wave of (X) would make news highs on the SPX and NDX (but fail the   market as a whole ),as we go to Wave (Y) ~ May 2's Pluto Retrograde, before the Z wave crash into late May/early June. It remains to be seen what the supposed catalyst might be.

With Mercury Rx in Aries and Mars aspected with Saturn last night (holding us back) and tonight's Sun conjunction to Mercury Rx (a low nearby +/- 2 TD's), and this past week's major solar eclipse/north nodes/Chiron conjunction also in Aries (don't forget the sun), anything is possible...

Blessings,

blu

#10 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 11 April 2024 - 03:27 PM

wow ,   no one else can make this marvelous call !     I agree tomorrow we could go up more before it drops.