SPX NDX DJI BKX SOX Trans

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#11 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 12 April 2024 - 08:16 AM

With Mercury Rx in Aries and Mars aspected with Saturn last night (holding us back) and tonight's Sun conjunction to Mercury Rx (a low nearby +/- 2 TD's), and this past week's major solar eclipse/north nodes/Chiron conjunction also in Aries (don't forget the sun), anything is possible...

I've got a head ache.................

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#12 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,651 posts

Posted 12 April 2024 - 08:28 AM

Yes and every call for the week has been the opposite lol!!! 

#13 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 12 April 2024 - 08:31 AM

FED chairmen talk at day's end today and I believe they give a great boost into early Monday to ~ 5308 gap up area, ending today ~5270 SPX up somewhere around the upper daily B Band near 5275. The final crash low may not be until early Wednesday next week. 115 TD days + a little extra time has fit in the past!

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#14 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 12 April 2024 - 08:56 AM

Yes and every call for the week has been the opposite lol!!! 

I bet that Jupiter is upon Venus........LOL...........in the sky I mean........strictly from an astronomical point of view, obviously........LOOL  

Edited by andr99, 12 April 2024 - 08:58 AM.

#15 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,651 posts

Posted 12 April 2024 - 09:13 AM

FED chairmen talk at day's end today and I believe they give a great boost into early Monday to ~ 5308 gap up area, ending today ~5270 SPX up somewhere around the upper daily B Band near 5275. The final crash low may not be until early Wednesday next week. 115 TD days + a little extra time has fit in the past!

You should have just stuck to your original sell off call from last week, little reason for the market to rally into the close today unless people are really that stupid with the threat of Iran attacking over the weekend.  Geopolitics are heating up everywhere, I wouldn't even doubt one of the millions people who have crossed the border here illegally conducts a terrorist attack here over the weekend to coordinate with Iran.  At the least something to worry about...

#16 Spectacular Bid

Spectacular Bid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 852 posts

Posted 12 April 2024 - 10:59 AM

Wow      Haven't been on in a while. From what I read seems like blustar is now a prolific poster with an astounding amount of astrological formations and lots of y, x & z waves. Have fun figuring out what any of it means.

#17 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 12 April 2024 - 11:13 AM

blustar is a good guy..........only thing I would like to tell him is to keep it simple, because his analysis is so complicated that I've given up to read it. No matter if it is mostly right or wrong, 

but most often I get a head ache because of how complicated it is. And I have a good brain, or at least I've always been told so as far as I remember.  

#18 Spectacular Bid

Spectacular Bid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 852 posts

Posted 12 April 2024 - 11:35 AM

blustar is a good guy

I have no doubt.  Not for me though.

#19 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 12 April 2024 - 11:36 AM

We have been carving out an accumulation pattern this week in the stock market. The Y Wave of (X) started out on Thursday last week with [w] of Y on Friday, and an irregular [x] of Y on Wednesday and then another irregular "w-x" low today with the third of a third blow-off top "y" into the 16 TD top due early Monday. Today sported a 4 hour and below major POS D (we may have seen yet another E-Wave subdivision called 'x' which leads to 'y' of "y" of [y] of Y, a third of a third of third of a third! = blow off top!!!!).

This is a classic short covering rally coming and it should start today and follow through into early Monday with a move above 5300 SPX expected (5306/08?). Two FED members speak at 2:30 EDT, exactly 16 Gann TD's ago from when Powell started his speech on March 20th. Interesting....

Also, WED next week has the moon in Leo (the expected crash low at 17-15 16+6 low at 115/116 TD's max and 54 TD's from the Feb 21, 2024 4946 SPX low), and that rhymes with the August 21, 2017 eclipse low, which moon was also in Leo (judgment on America?). Sunday is the mid point of Mercury Rx in Aries and it conjuncts Chiron the "wounded healer" mid session Monday, which is also an important turning point (the next one being April 25, a Charlie low).

Monday night, the Cancer moon enters into its first quarter phase by entering Leo. Last night, the Sun conjoined Mercury Rx, which means a low nearby. Leo = judgment here, as it is normally bullish, especially in light of the 2017/24 cross on this country. Leo is the sign connected to Judah and Yeshua, the Messiah. Everything is warlike and aggressive right now with Aries the Ram. With Mercury Rx, it is normal to have wild and crazy swings in the markets. Normally one should take profits often, especially into the mid point (Sunday/Monday).

I think the FED is manipulating things up so they can crash it, and help create war fear next week into Wednesday: something they will start doing in earnest after Pluto Rx on May 2 into late May and even into early June, the day before the new moon. You can bet on it!

Blessings,

blu

#20 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 12 April 2024 - 02:51 PM

The NDX is in position for a very powerful gap up Monday as Mercury Rx in Aries semi-sextiles both Uranus and Jupiter in Taurus pointing to the powerful bullish configuration of the Sun conjunction to the same, while it conjoins Chiron on the mid-point Sunday/Monday on the Gann 16 high (9+7) creating a likely "abandoned baby candlestick" and Wave Y of (X). 

This is like a third of a third type move. Wave Z of (X) follows into late Wednesday to the down side hard.

Blessings,

blu